Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete McLaren Technology Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The McLaren Technology Group encompasses a number of hi-tech, high profile, niche companies operating at the highest level in their respective fields. Our business is based on exceptional talent and strong values and our people are the key to our success.
We have a proud track record of identifying, attracting and developing the best talent from around the world, which has enabled us to succeed at the very top level, both on and off the track. Joining us is an opportunity to challenge yourself, to contribute your best and be inspired by the people and environment around you.
Apply Online McLaren Technology Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about McLaren Technology Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Lead Heritage Engineer
As Lead Engineer you will be the technical leader and expert in your area of responsibility, acting as point of contact for all enquiries into the function group. The scope of the role covers all projects from concept stage to series production. Helping to develop, lead & grow a cross functional team to collectively deliver MSO projects to specification targets from discrete component changes up to complete bespoke vehicles
- Define future component and system technical strategies and associated technologies roadmaps. Where necessary, identify research topics, associated budgets, resource, partners and funding streams
- Reconcile manufacturing and assembly feasibility with attribute and styling while meeting system specifications
- Engage with suppliers to ensure all systems meet feasibility and DFM targets
- Achieve required standards on Design and Engineering integrity to exceed quality, performance and commercial goals
- Lead package and concept studies including styling feasibility
- Responsibility for a diverse selection of systems such as BIW, body exterior and body panels and closures
- Achieve the piece, D+D and investment cost targets on all systems for which you are responsible
- Author tech specs, DFMEA and DVP as required in line with McLaren and VCA standards
- Solve/close QCRs promptly and in line with McLaren PPS including a robust understanding and dissemination of lessons learned that are aimed at avoiding problem repetition and continuous improvement
- Represent the team in design reviews and during development activities
- Manage, mentor and develop all members of a diverse team of project engineers
- Liaise closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a simultaneous approach to product delivery
Product Simulation Engineer
As the Simulation Account Manager, you will organise and manage the simulator commercial operations for Automotive and Motorsport activities. Developing simulation products sales. You will support the Automotive Business Unit activities relating to its ongoing commercial development. A key role with decisive responsibilities, interacting and working closely with the wider teams beyond the Automotive Business Unit. The ideal candidates will need to demonstrate that they can work unsupervised and upon their initiative, whilst being able to articulate, communicate and convey the operational aspects of the business. This is an ideal role for engineers wishing to transition and develop into a commercial role.
Skills and Expertise
- Good understanding of the new Automotive market landscape
- BEng/Meng, preferably in engineering or equivalent experience and aligned with the automotive industry
- Demonstrable experience in engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Account management or business development would be desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in automotive controls
- Real passion for technology.
- Flexibility to adapt to novel situations outside of areas of expertise.
- Highly focused, high-energy individual, capable of delivering high quality work with minimal direction.
- Able to integrate quickly and easily into our multidisciplinary team, and engage with customer and partner teams.
- Demonstrates a collaborative working approach with others.
McLaren Technology Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for McLaren Technology Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for McLaren Technology Group jobs;