Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete McLaren Technology Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The McLaren Technology Group encompasses a number of hi-tech, high profile, niche companies operating at the highest level in their respective fields. Our business is based on exceptional talent and strong values and our people are the key to our success.
We have a proud track record of identifying, attracting and developing the best talent from around the world, which has enabled us to succeed at the very top level, both on and off the track. Joining us is an opportunity to challenge yourself, to contribute your best and be inspired by the people and environment around you.
Apply Online McLaren Technology Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about McLaren Technology Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Product Simulation Engineer
As the Simulation Account Manager, you will organise and manage the simulator commercial operations for Automotive and Motorsport activities. Developing simulation products sales. You will support the Automotive Business Unit activities relating to its ongoing commercial development. A key role with decisive responsibilities, interacting and working closely with the wider teams beyond the Automotive Business Unit. The ideal candidates will need to demonstrate that they can work unsupervised and upon their initiative, whilst being able to articulate, communicate and convey the operational aspects of the business. This is an ideal role for engineers wishing to transition and develop into a commercial role.
Skills and Expertise
- Good understanding of the new Automotive market landscape
- BEng/Meng, preferably in engineering or equivalent experience and aligned with the automotive industry
- Demonstrable experience in engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Account management or business development would be desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in automotive controls
- Real passion for technology.
- Flexibility to adapt to novel situations outside of areas of expertise.
- Highly focused, high-energy individual, capable of delivering high quality work with minimal direction.
- Able to integrate quickly and easily into our multidisciplinary team, and engage with customer and partner teams.
- Demonstrates a collaborative working approach with others.
The Work Environment
You will be based at the world-renowned McLaren Technology Centre. Our campus includes a subsidised restaurant, a café, a gym with a pool, break-out spaces, bicycle storage facilities and more. Our environment is designed to encourage collaborative working across all teams. You will be within one hundred meters of a specialist within their field, whether it’s in design, modelling and simulation, software development, data analytics, electronics hardware, finance and marketing.
McLaren’s Product Innovation Framework
Take the unique opportunity to bring your own ideas to life, whether it’s a software package or a tangible product. If the application for your idea is successful, it will be backed by a significant pledge from the business to fund time and materials costs. Our ambition is that we continue to foster the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship within Applied Technologies.
- If your application is successful, you’ll be invited for a phone interview with one of our experienced technical recruiters.
- If our recruiter believes you’re suitable for the role, you will then be invited for a phone interview with one of the hiring managers.
- The final stage is a face to face interview at the McLaren Technology Centre in Woking, Surrey.
McLaren Technology Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for McLaren Technology Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for McLaren Technology Group jobs;