Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Meggitt job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Meggitt leads the world in extreme environment engineering, working smart and moving fast—we’re industrialising hundreds of new parts on the greatest next-generation aircraft and pioneering new technologies in defence, energy and medicine.
If you can navigate skilfully as the terrain changes, carving out the most direct route, refining process and igniting sharp thinking in others, you’ll find all you need to take your career to the very top.
And if your talent is for methodically honing your craft, beating your best and sharing your knowledge as you grow, you’ll find every opportunity to master your discipline.
There’s great work to be done.
Apply Online Meggitt Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Meggitt hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Category Director (Metal Fabrications / Raw Materials)
Strategic business unit:
Headquartered in the UK, Meggitt PLC is a global engineering group specialising in extreme environment components and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defence and energy markets. Some 11,000 people are employed across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North America and regional bases in Brazil, India and the Middle East.
Meggitt’s civil aerospace presence covers large commercial transports, regional aircraft, business jets, helicopters and general aviation. Its defence markets cover all military aircraft types, land systems, naval platforms and aerial, land-based and marine threat simulation training and weapons systems development. The firearms element of this capability extends into law enforcement and security organisations.
The group’s growing presence in energy is driven by our core fluid controls, heat management and sensing and monitoring capabilities, many of which are deployed to help reduce the maintenance costs, fuel consumption and carbon emissions of industrial gas and steam turbines.
Develop and execute Group Sourcing and Procurement Strategy for direct spend (Metal Fabrications / Raw Materials) establishing and delivering supply chain strategies to meet the company’s current and future business needs.
• Managing a team of Category Directors (located UK and US), with influence across all of the company’s business units
• Identify and develop supplier capabilities matched to Meggitt needs across UK/EU, Asia and US
• Control a direct spend of an estimated £80million across the group and establish the next phase of strategy for direct, (Metal Fabrications / Raw Materials), working with key stakeholders in function, SBU, Operations, potential supply partners and Management Board members to develop plans, securing buy-in
• Establish programs that simplify / rationalize supply chains whilst managing risk and driving best value
• Work extensively with senior stake holders – SBU VP’s Operations and Procurement, Group Operations Leadership and Suppliers to a senior level
• Drive year on year sourcing savings initiatives
• Risk mitigation through supplier consolidations initiatives
• Supporting Make vs Buy activity and wider manufacturing footprint strategy
• Supporting SBU’s in executing supply chain strategy to meet SBU business needs
• Introduce solutions; deploy best practice to the businesses to raise supplier capability to meet future business requirements
• Lead negotiations for high value contracts
• Own relationship with key cross SBU suppliers
• Ensure the company’s Quality, Commercial, CSR and Trade Compliance interests are protected in the supply chain
• Other duties and responsibilities within your capabilities
Key skills and competencies required:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
• Experience within aerospace industry at a senior/global level
• Solid knowledge of procurement best practices and experience in managing a broad range of commodities in a global sourcing environment
• Excellent leadership and project management skills to manage multi-disciplined teams, drive consensus, and coordinate implementation of complex enterprise-wide projects, in a timely and effective manner
• Ability to develop, manage, and execute procurement strategies that drive financial and operational performance across sub-functions of Procurement
• In-depth understanding of contracts, compliance and government laws (domestic/international) relating to procurement functions
• Capable of directing the resolution of highly complex or unusual business problems, while applying advanced analytical thought and judgment
• Superior written and oral communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence, while exercising sensitivity to the audience; excellent interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and database management tools
Meggitt Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Meggitt from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Meggitt Jobs;