Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Mercer job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Mercer is a global force of more than 22,000 unique individuals whose mission is to enhance the health, wealth and careers of more than 110 million people worldwide, we are united by a single idea — to make lives better tomorrow through the actions we take today.
Apply Online Mercer Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Mercer hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
SENIOR PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
To take responsibility for quality and accuracy of payroll work thereby minimising the risk to JLT/Mercer of providing incorrect information to clients/members by:
- Authorising updates to records in accordance with SLA’s
- Processing MMD’s/Deaths/New Pensioners/Beneficiaries in accordance with SLA’s
- Checking all written work for spelling/grammatical errors both at process and authorisation stages
- Reviewing all output to ensure we are providing the information which the member has requested
To process Payrolls in accordance with Payroll cut off schedule by:
- Taking responsibility for ensuring outstanding processes are completed in line with cut off schedule
- Ensuring payroll checklists are completed and signed off (authorised) by the retirement date
- Processing HMRC tax code amendments prior to payroll processing
- Ensuring returned pages are updated daily
Supporting your Team Manager and other team members by:
- Ensuring SLA reports are run daily
- Completing all tasks are completed with the use of the Daily/Weekly/Monthly checklists
- Assisting other team members with processing to ensure deadlines are met
- Escalate any issues to Senior or Team Manager where necessary
- Controlling the work in your tray to ensure you are aware of all your cases and when they are due.
- Assist senior in monitoring progress of less experienced team members on SLA case and provide assistance as required
Ensuring PAYE reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis in preparation for EOY submissions by:
- Engaging/Liaising with accounts to ensure returned payments are completed within agreed timescales
- Ensuring PAYE reconciliations are produced and passed to Team Manager for sign off in accordance with agreed timescales
- Dealing with queries from the HMRC
- Cross team working both within payroll and across other departments in JLT
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous administrative experience required preferably within Pension/Payroll
- Awareness of technical/legislative developments within Pension/Payroll
- Computer literate
- Understanding of Payroll End of Year procedures would be an advantage.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Effectively communicates with clients/members/third parties/staff
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Team orientated, working towards common goals
- Ability to drive own development within the company
Talent Strategy Consultant – To lead teams to deliver client projects as consultants to achieve on-time delivery, profitability and customer satisfaction. To lead the technical delivery of Broad based programs/solutions that contribute to organizational success and support business strategies of the identified clients.
Main responsibilities include:
- Leading Talent projects and building strong client relationships with a robust understanding of their business issues and people strategies
- Managing projects independently, requiring a good understanding of the client’s processes and frequent interaction with clients on timelines and quality of deliverables, while ensuring profitability
- Independently undertaking complex analysis and/or providing guidance to experienced professionals in using standard and Mercer proprietary tools and methodologies
- Provide guidance to consultant(s) and team members, and review team outputs, project progress measures, milestones and risks, developing and demonstrating subject matter expertise in identified areas
- Drafting standard and complex proposals and working with regional experts in Talent strategy, leadership, organisational performance, rewards, mobility and communications.
- Expand client portfolio by doing sales (offer different advisory and solution services)
Consultant, Rewards – To lead teams to deliver client projects as project manager to achieve on-time delivery, profitability and customer satisfaction. To lead the technical delivery of Broad based Reward programs/solutions that contribute to organizational success and support business strategies of the identified clients.
Other responsibilities also include:
- Act as project manager to lead the project delivery such as timeline, work approach and client communication etc in order to ensure the project management on time, quality and budget.
- Act as an efficient problem solver to identify, analyze and solve the clients’ issues by providing the technical solution in various HR practices such as total rewards, performance, talent management, organization transformation etc.
- Support the sales/client engagement and marketing activities under sufficient guidance of senior leaders.
- Work with other consultants to research and develop the relevant consulting knowledge and skills.
Sales Professional Consultant – Marsh Mercer Benefits has opened an office in Cebu and is actively looking for a sales oriented individual to join the growing team. As part of the pioneer team in Cebu, you would be the key drivers for business development, building up the brandname of Marsh Mercer in Cebu.
We are looking for a candidate that has strong capability to:
- Conducts sales presentations and works to ensure the maintenance of a book of business of small, low-risk accounts and a high frequency of sales work to generate a sizable portfolio
- Conducts cold calls utilizing a proficient awareness of internal offerings and product solutions to ultimately gain sales meetings.
- Develops complex and effective sales proposals and sales presentations for prospect accounts.
- Closes sales deals by negotiating values and basic pricing structures to best serve both the business and client needs
- Conducts thorough due diligence research leveraging various resources and channels of information to identify or understand prospect accounts or target sales expansion opportunities.
- Participates and shadows the Sales Leader in client and prospect meetings as appropriate to gain insight as to large or complex accounts, specializations and all general aspects of the sales process.
- Maintains account relationships and works to ensure the business is viewed as a preferred vendor.
- Oversees the sales process from start to finish to ensure service quality and general transactional satisfaction.
- Participating in various professional organizations and grows a large professional network to benefit and represent the business.
- Participates in sales training events and other professional development courses.
Mercer Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Mercer from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Mercer jobs;