Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Merrill Lynch job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Rewards & Benefits
We are pleased to offer a competitive benefits package that’s one of the best in the financial services industry. Bonuses and incentive programmes are important parts of the overall package, and our flexible benefits allow you to select those that best suit your needs.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch offers a range of benefits covering financial, health care, lifestyle and leisure aspects of your life, as well as attractive Income Tax and National Insurance savings. We provide employer-matching contributions for Workplace Giving and Lifestyle Accounts. Benefits include:
- Bonus scheme
- Annual compensation review
- Pension plan
- Private healthcare
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave that’s above statutory minimum parental leave
- Life Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Annual Health Screen
- Flexible Working Policy
- Employee Assistance programme
- Emergency Childcare
- Employee discount programme
- Discounted gym membership (on site)
- Season ticket loan
Apply Online Merrill Lynch Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Merrill Lynch hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Bid Manager – Global Transaction Services
- Own the end-to-end bid management cycle for must-win and complex (multi-product/region) GTS deals.
- Author technical tender documents (RFx) and proactive proposals or pitchbooks.
- Facilitate client solutioning to ensure our recommendations remain considered and consultative.
- Manage and influence resources across the deal team and other stakeholders to minimise risk, develop solutions, and to ensure that all deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Coordinate deal team members and facilitate related deal status calls, draft and/or peer reviews, and internal communications/reporting.
- Monitor progress to ensure adherence to deadlines, action plans and quality standards.
- Qualify deals and drive bid/no bid decisioning to ensure we apply the right resource to the right deals.
- Host deal post-mortems to capture and share lessons learnt with the wider organisation.
- Provide consultative support on Bid Management best practices, and EMEA Cash Management.
- Ensure supported deals are tracked on pipeline in an accurate and timely manner.
- 2+ years’ experience in Transaction Banking, or related enterprise B2B presales experience.
- Experience of leading cross-regional project or deal teams, and consulting peers on best practices for bid management, technical writing and deal assessment/planning.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and coordinate multiple projects.
- A systematic, detailed and analytical approach.
- Developed commercial acumen and business development expertise.
- Understanding of needs-based or consultative selling techniques.
- Technical writing and project/bid management expertise.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of document design, and advanced MS Office skills (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Excel).
- Knowledge of Proposal Management software packages.
- Project and/or bid management accreditations desirable (e.g. APMP, PMP, Prince2).
- Treasury qualifications desirable (e.g. ACT CertICM, AFP CTP).
HR Executive – Global Banking and Markets Conduct Regulatory Relationship Manager
The Global Banking and Markets (GBAM) Conduct Relationship Manager will be highly regarded with an excellent track record in his or her current environment. The position will work closely with GBAM control functions to support conduct deliverables internally and externally. This is a senior level high impact role supporting a fast paced organization that has a strong talent mindset. The successful candidate must possess mature and sound judgment, integrity, and self-confidence with a strong desire to succeed.
The following details specific responsibilities for this critical role:
- Governing conduct routines within Global Banking and Markets front line unit, Compliance and Human Resources (e.g.
- Market Misconduct Council, Conduct Review Forum, Monthly Conduct meeting with primary regulators)
- Managing the conduct case pipeline to ensure cases are flowing to conduct routines and external constituents timely
- Partner with outside counsel as needed on documentation to support external and internal request pertaining to conduct case management
- Primary point of contact for conduct related responses on regulatory exams and internal inquiries which may require detailed narrative responses
- Cascade conduct reporting to Global Banking and Markets senior leadership
- Participate in routines with Compliance and Business Controls to ensure cohesive conduct narrative (e.g. incident reporting) to Global Banking and Markets leaders
- Partner with Learning and Leadership development to ensure training addresses conduct themes in the industry and internal trends
- Establish consistent Global and Markets conduct dashboard to bring transparency to conduct MIS/trends
Knowledge, Skills and Key Leadership Characteristics:
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in a large complex financial services organization or comparably demanding environment with a proven track record of advancement, leadership and business success
- Prior experience within Employee Relations, Employment Law or Compliance is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Global Banking and Markets industry
- Familiarity with conduct regulatory environment and governance routines
- Outstanding communication, written and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly and concisely write and edit communications for audiences varying in seniority and role
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with colleagues inside and outside of Global Human Resources (e.g. Compliance,
- Business Controls, Regulators, Regulatory Relations, etc)
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational savvy; listens and communicates in a direct, succinct manner;
- Able to navigate within a large corporate environment and influence key internal clients and stakeholders
- Consulting, project management and process thinking abilities. Can plan, build and execute (often simultaneously)
- Thrives in fast-paced, high intensity environment with multiple competing demands. Strong work ethic and drive for results
- Strong ability to collaborate and work within a team context
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Practical, results-oriented, business perspective
- Unquestionable business and personal integrity
Merrill Lynch Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Merrill Lynch from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Merrill Lynch jobs;