Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Miki Travel job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Miki Travel Limited is a leading travel company that provides hotel and ground travel products and services to its clients and partners around the world.
Our office in the City of London houses many of our business functions and employs people with a diverse range of experience.
We are always looking for individuals who are passionate about travel and motivated to join a growing organisation and to help us achieve challenging targets.
We offer a wide range of employment opportunities and a multi cultural environment.
To apply for a position, please search our current vacancies. If there is an opportunity in which you meet our needs, we will contact you. We regret that we are unable to respond to all enquiries.
Apply Online Miki Travel Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Miki Travel hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
About the department
The IT development team is dedicated to dealing with authorised projects to help the Business Process Promotion sub-unit.
The Business Analyst must demonstrate analytical mind-set with good problem solving skills in an IT software environment. This individual will work closely with technical personnel, project manager, product owner, QA testers, and internal customers.
- Undertaking of analysis and interpretation of customer and performance data in order to meet business objectives and present results / findings which enable business decisions to be made
- Using external and internal data to drive capacity requirements by location
- Ability to interpret data and use it to present findings and key business insight
- Innovative and commercially aware
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proposing approaches for the tasks given and provide visibility of each works with output document such like a report or deliverables.
- Managing new requirement demand being raised by business stakeholders
- Document functional and non-functional business requirements as identified through the system process
- Working with internal customers to collate and document business requirements, collaborate with the IT platform teams to conduct analysis and propose a solution, and then support the delivery teams during the build and test phase.
- Involved in pre and post go-live activities and end user training where required
- Identifying changes in scope and to communicate these through the appropriate channel working closely with IT development teams to collaboratively deliver the front to back solution.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Tourism Industry (preferably Miki Internal or External Hotel Booking, Reservation, Contracting System, Tour Booking Management System)
- Strong analytical/summarizing skills, proven track record with business requirements analysis
- Strong presentation and meeting/workshop facilitation skill
- Proven ability to build user stories and uncover underlying business requirements
- Previous experience working on a spectrum from high-level organisational structure and process through to detail-level of specific requirements
- An expert in grasping different scenarios quickly, with the ability to interpret and analyse in depth
- Strong English speaking & writing skill (Japanese skill will be also welcomed)
Miki Travel Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Miki Travel from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Miki Travel jobs;