Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Mizuho job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. is a bank holding company which manages and engages in ancillary operations related to the management of its legally–owned subsidiaries as defined by the Japanese Banking Act. Its activities include streamlining group management functions, creating synergies across various business fields and capabilities, and leveraging the defining strengths and characteristics of the Mizuho group.
Apply Online Mizuho Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Mizuho hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Application Support Analyst
The junior Application Support Analyst will be required to provide support to the business operations by maintaining and implementing business and time critical applications.
• Provide Audit and compliance information as requested
• BAU – support to ensure integrity and availability of supported applications
• Manage service desk requests to ensure SLA‘s are met
• Prepare system support documentation as required
• Manage Communication with Business Ops to resolve issues and provide feedback
• BAU Support – Take ownership and work to ensure resolution of reported incidents to restore service within the agreed SLA
• Assist with development & management support documentation
• Work directly with the business/ vendor to identify issues to restore service within the agreed SLA
• Manage project support tasks to ensure project deliverables meet the agreed timeline.
• Assist with project testing requirements as necessary
The role will be responsible for offering quantitative expertise and guidance on daily, ad-hoc and project related issues. The role will maintain, support and build on the in-house market risk financial modelling and build or advise on applications to integrate financial models into the bank’s risk management systems.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• To provide subject matter expertise in quantitative issues and projects, particularly pertaining to valuation, risk calculations and financial modelling.
• Develop, implement and support new and existing in-house financial analytical models and libraries
• Advancing the Analytical Library by developing new technologies, algorithms and numerical techniques
• Development of innovative solutions to quantitative and analytical issues and requirements.
• Work closely with Systems & Applications function to ensure the effective and accurate implementation of technical and quantitative solutions.
• Use of quantitative and programming expertise for ad-hoc assistance and support of issues and projects within the Market & Liquidity Risk function.
• Work with external departments (eg Front Office, IT, EMEA Risk Management teams) on joint projects and initiatives.
Service Desk / IT Sec Analyst
The Service Desk is responsible for logging calls from the business (London & EMEA regions), Service Level Agreements, the Service Catalogue, customer surveys, service improvement & IT Security cover. The call logging function also includes taking Facilities calls for the tenants of Mizuho House.
The IT Security team is responsible for pre-provisioning checks, provisioning & password resets (1st line support) & Service Desk cover. The service covers business applications, Lotus Notes and Active Directory.
The Service Desk/IT Security Analyst role covers both the Service Desk & IT Security functions on a rotational basis, from 07.00 – 19.00 Monday to Friday. The 12 hour day is covered on a rotational basis by two eight hour shifts (early and late), with one hour for lunch.
1) Call management
2) Service Improvement
3) Providing audit evidence on request
1) User pre-provisioning (checking)
2) User provisioning (access creation, modification & deletion)
3) Password resets (1st line support)
4) Providing audit evidence on reques
Mizuho Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Mizuho from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Mizuho jobs;