Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Moo Print Limited job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Careers with MOO
MOO is an award-winning online print business. We’re passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world.
Hello, we’re MOO
We’re an online print and design company that is passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
We’ve grown from a few people into a much larger MOO family, but we still believe in the same things we did on day one.
The MOO Difference
From Printfinity to the ‘MOO Promise’ – find out what makes MOO so… MOO!
Apply Online Moo Print Limited Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Moo Print Limited hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
We have an increasing need to create great video content, fast, to bring to life our rich product, customer and brand stories. To help us achieve this, we’re looking for a Content filmmaker to deliver end-to-end film work to support our content needs in house.
You’ll sit within our creative team, which consists of 24 designers, artworkers, photographers and copywriters, and report into our Lead Designer, working in tandem with our communications team to enhance our content delivery.
You’ll be based in London, but working on the creation of videos to be used internationally, with the US being a primary focus.
- Collaborating with the brand, creative and content teams to develop ideas and scripts across the business
- Helping to establish a process for video production, including styles per content (interviews, how-tos, service, etc.)
- Shooting and editing, and re-editing video content suitable for our channels
- Producing material which will include camera footage, dialogue (both ambient and mic’d), sound effects, graphics and special effects
- (Working from a brief) creating a storyboard/shot list, working on a script, assembling raw footage, filming (may be in studio or on location), creating a rough cut, or assembly edit, determining the exact cutting of the next and final stages
- Recording and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the final film
- Adding titles (tops and tails, for example) and graphics from designers and animators using after effects
- Delivering audio and graphics to final edit
- Experimenting with styles and techniques while keeping to brand guidelines and brand personality
- Adapting a pre-written script for voiceover / commentary in a live recording situation
- Suggesting and selecting music and background audio
- Other online editing duties including finalising technical aspects such as correcting faulty footage, grading, colouring and adding special effects.
- Adding special effects and motion graphics using after effects
- Building and sourcing sets and their materials
- Pitching and presenting ideas to stakeholders
- Experience, ideally as an in-house videographer delivering a range of film output for a number of different companies
- Experience of delivering film content for social media channels
- Proof of being able to turn around a range of different styles, formats and lengths of film, end-to-end quickly and expertly
- Ability to follow and work to clearly defined brand guidelines
- Proven experience of taking a concept and script into storyboard and ultimately into final cut
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro preferable as well as Adobe After Effects, Avid or Final Cut Pro
- Good knowledge of audio editing, gain staging, mixing and sound recording including wireless microphones, foley, V/O recording, room acoustics and audio fixing with audio software
- Camera/sound/lighting training or experience, incorporating a range of equipment including multi camera setups and multi light setups and their effects
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind
- Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing
- Patience and concentration
- Great communication skills, with the ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication
- Organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An instinctive understanding of MOO and our brand
- Ability to present and pitch work
- Meticulous nature
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
Moo Print Limited Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Moo Print Limited from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Moo Print Limited Jobs;