Morgan Stanley Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Morgan Stanley job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. With offices in more than 42 countries and more than 55,000 employees, the firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
Apply Online Morgan Stanley Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Morgan Stanley hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Associate Business Manager- Private Bank National Sales
The Private Banking (PBG) National Sales team is seeking a high potential Associate Business Manager responsible for providing extensive operational and administrative support to a team of 300+ This individual should have demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in business management, with strong organizational, project management and analytical skills. This position reports directly into the Office of the Chief Operating Officer (COO) for National Sales within the Private Bank.
• Support PBG National Sales COO and Business Manager in working with key business partners – Human Resources, Recruiting, IT, Legal, Compliance, Operational Risk, Marketing, Finance – to provide overall day-to-day operational and administrative support for National Sales team of ~300 individuals on the following:
• Work with Operational Risk/Control/Legal/Compliance/Audit to ensure follow-up and closure to all audit and regulatory findings; execute quarterly Service Level Agreement process and annual team compliance training requirements.
• Coordinate all sales team meetings and conference calls including logistics, agenda creation, material preparation, etc.; ensure follow-up of all outstanding items.
• Assist in maintaining and reconciling monthly headcount planning reports; participate in year-end headcount planning.
• Coordinate all onboarding and off boarding efforts of National Sales employees including deployment changes, entitlements, licensing & registrations, etc.
• Assist in expense management efforts, including implementing monthly review meetings with Finance partners to review P&L and other expenses; provide expense summary reports to management team, participate in annual budget process, etc.
• Participate in office space planning, management, and forecasting.
• Prepare senior management level quality project plans, business updates, correspondence, reports, sales materials and presentations as required.
• Work with and communicate effectively with National Sales Senior Management, Regional Managers, Associate Region Managers, Private Bankers, Associate Private Bankers and Product partners.
• Provide daily support to National Sales team regarding various inquiries, issues, troubleshooting, etc.
• Produce on-going and ad hoc analytics in support of National Sales Team initiatives.
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a business analyst, manager or project manager at an investment bank, commercial bank, private bank or consulting firm with financial institutions emphasis (e.g., retail/commercial deposits, loans, wealth management).
• BA degree required.
• Expert level knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal collaboration and team skills including working with cross-functional teams – proven flexibility, adaptability and reliability.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, manage expectations and complete deliverables in a timely manner with exceptional attention to detail.
The AML Risk Analyst will be responsible for overseeing risk-relevant activities related to AML. The AML Risk Analyst will assess Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML and reputational risk matters identified through the execution of the Firm’s Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) protocols for both new and existing customers. In addition, the AML Risk Analyst will have ultimate responsibility for the escalation of issues or risks related to these processes.
The First Line AML Risk Analyst will:
• Assist in executing key projects and initiatives related to assessing and mitigating the Firm’s exposure to AML and reputational risk-relevant activities
• Perform risk-relevant matters associated with prospective clients identified by the First Line Unit during Client Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) processes, including Periodic Review to ensure continued knowledge of the existing client base and any material changes to client information
• Actively identify, measure, control and remediate AML and Operational Risk issues with partners in Global Financial Crimes, Compliance and the Business Unit
• Perform processes in accordance with internal policies, develop and monitor periodic AML reporting to senior stakeholders, and make recommendations to improve procedures governing AML-related activities
• Partner with the Business Unit to ensure appropriate adherence to client due diligence processes while providing a positive client experience
• Partner with the Second Line of Defense Compliance teams to monitor client relationships on an ongoing basis
• Collaborate with Global Financial Crimes to ensure the BSA/AML program operates effectively and continue to comply with industry regulations and expectations
• Have 1-4 years of relevant experience with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML Regulations within the financial services industry, or at a financial services regulator (e.g., Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Reserve Bank, Securities and Exchange Commission, etc.)
• Have an undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, or other related field
• Certified as an Anti-Money Laundering Specialist by ACAMS or equivalent AML certification/license is a plus
• Strong knowledge of Know Your Customer and Customer Identification Program requirements
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Strong work ethic with an ability to work both independently and with team members, under tight deadlines
• Ability to work in a matrixed organization; leveraging resources across the organization to complete deliverables
• Ability to handle highly confidential information professionally and with appropriate discretion
• Be capable of assessing and developing individual and team skills and providing timely constructive feedback
Skills Desired: Fluent in Chinese (mandarin) is a plus
You can primarily expect to assist in the identification and execution of new investment opportunities, in the management of existing portfolio companies, in the monetisation of investments, and raising additional funds.
Skills required (essential)
MSI is interested in recruiting an individual whose core qualifications include, in order of importance: origination experience with an associated network of relationships; investment acumen; deep understanding of investment processes, in particular, the orchestration of the due diligence; and investment execution skills.
More specifically, the candidate will have:
- Infrastructure experience from either a Fund or Investment Banking
- Strong relationship building skills, ideally including developed relationships with infrastructure market participants
- A demonstrated track record of sourcing, executing, and monitoring/managing from Investing or M&A
- Sound investment judgment based in strong analytical and valuation skills as well as both quantitative and qualitative due diligence capabilities
- A driven, hard-working constitution that relentlessly seeks excellence in immediate work product, interpersonal relationships, and longer term outcomes.
- A commanding presence who nevertheless has strong team player skills, with the ability to factor in alternative points of view.
- Outstanding academic track record in a relevant discipline
Morgan Stanley Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Morgan Stanley from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Morgan Stanley jobs;