Morrisons Team Manager Job Description
We’re currently recruiting for a high performing Team Manager to join our Holloway store. You will lead and engage a high performing team of department colleagues to achieve outstanding customer service, drive sales and deliver high operational standards.
What will I do as a Team Manager?
- Motivate, lead, support and coach your team to bring out the best in those around you.
- Plan and manage labour, stock availability and sales targets.
- Ensure standards remain high and continually look for ways to improve.
- Provide 5* customer service to drive sales forward.
What do I need to be a successful Team Manager?
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Relevant experience in a retail environment
- Excellent people management skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Ability to drive the business forward whilst maintaining focus on standards and overall results.
- Ability to work to deadlines and really rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Have a Fresh Thinking and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Be a strong influencer able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
Find All Morrisons Jobs; Morrisons Job Application
The recruitment process will follow:
- Online Application
- Online Psychometric Tests
- Face to Face Interview
Candidates successful at interview will be subject to a DBS check and a further credit history check for specific vacancies prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply for Team Manager Assistant Jobs;