Moss Bros Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Moss Bros job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
An institution on Britain’s high streets Moss Bros. Group plc has grown from a single stall at Covent Garden in 1851 to 129 stores around the United Kingdom, providing quality tailoring to generations of men.
Drawing on over 165 years of expertise – from first hiring an evening suit in 1897 to a friend of the Moss family, to supplying Officers’ uniforms during both World War 1 and 2, through changes in fashions trends, mergers and acquisitions including that of Savoy Tailors Guild in 1988, to the launch of the Tailor Me in 2016 – Moss Bros adapts to the latest tailoring trends, whilst staying true to our heritage.
Apply Online Moss Bros Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Moss Bros hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Part Time Sales Advisors
We are currently recruiting for a number of a Part Time Sales Advisors for our store in Bournemouth working both on weekdays and weekends. This role is critical in ensuring that our customers enjoy an exceptional shopping experience and that we continue to make men look amazing!
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times; making every customer feel special, being warm, friendly and approachable, providing well considered guidance, expertise and attention to detail .
- Generating and maximising sales using effective sales techniques
- Supporting the execution of sales promotions and markdowns in a timely manner in line with instructions
- Monitoring sales from fixtures and fittings, and recommending appropriate actions
- Ensuring Moss Bros standards of stock presentation are maintained at all times
- Supporting the Store Management team in the implementation of Moss Bros visual merchandising standards
- Carrying out stock checks and counts in line with Company process
- Assisting with inbound and outbound deliveries
- Helping and supporting team members
Retail Store Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager working 39 hours per week to be responsible for the successful running our Cribbs Causeway store.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Ensuring exceptional operational and commercial standards within agreed budgets
- Maximising and driving store sales, performance and profitability
- Providing the team with support and direction; ultimately delivering Moss Bros Group business objectives
- Support the Area Manager in the delivery of the retail strategic plan
- To deliver Company standards, strategies and initiatives
- To achieve the stores sales targets by maximizing profits, minimizing costs and managing workforce budgets
- To deliver excellent customer service standards management
- Excellent management guidance and support
- To drive and ensure store compliance with Company policy
- To ensure Brand Image is driven and showcased
- To minimize loss by ensuring all loss prevention is in place
- Stockroom processing and replenishment procedures are in place
- To maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, monitoring activity of local competitors
Key experience & skills:
- Preferably educated to A Level Standard or Equivalent
- Experience of working as a Store Manager, preferably in the Menswear industry
- Experience of leading, managing and training large teams effectively and management of employee relations
- Proven track record in driving sales and KPI attainment in a highly-complex retail store environment
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office applications
Moss Bros Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Moss Bros from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Moss Bros jobs;