Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete MUFG Bank job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Mitsubishi UFJ Securities International plc (MUSI) is a global investment bank that is headquartered in London, United Kingdom. Mitsubishi UFJ Securities International is the investment arm of one of the largest financial institutions in the world, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG). The investment bank is part of an international network with offices in London, New York City, Hong Kong and Singapore. MUSI is active throughout the global capital markets, the company focuses on investment banking, debt, equity, commodities, derivatives and structured products. MUSI current has a staff of approximately 600 people globally.
Apply Online MUFG Bank Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about MUFG Bank hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Operational Risk – Director
The Operational Risk Management department is responsible for running the Operatinal Risk Management framework to assess the key risks within the
Main Purpose of the Role :
•Manage the Primary markets Operational Risk Management Function and ensure staff are sufficiently trained and resource allocation is sufficient to fulfil their mandates. Accountable for the effective management of the team’s performance, ensuring they comply with the organisation’s governance policies and procedures. Ensure all team members are clear on what is expected and how they are performing against KPIs.
•Through attending the Operational Risk Committee and other key risk and control forums/committees contribute to operational risk management and governance for business activity and to influence business strategy for the region and globally.
•Key involvement in the design, planning, and implementation of the overall Operational Risk Management Framework across the EMEA region.
•Key support in the development and delivery of the medium to long term objectives/actions within the operational risk framework.
•Ensure that the Operational Risk objectives are in line with the agreed budget.
•Key support for any changes to the Operational Risk Framework and provide a robust 2nd Line challenge to ensure the wider effective identification and management of operational risk and control weaknesses by the divisions.
•Review/evaluate the operational risks of new products and material change projects.
•Analyse the operational risks and effectiveness of the region’s operational risk management reporting arrangements, and identify/escalate appropriate actions to improve the overall reporting for the function.
•Build close and continuous relationships with key individuals within the 1st Line, and ensure their control weaknesses and concerns are addressed proactively. Liaise closely and co-operate with Head Office to ensure that HO initiatives/goals are met.
•Support and have input into activities within the wider senior management team within ERMD.
Product Support Manager
- Accountable for the effective management of the team’s performance, ensuring they comply with the organisation’s governance policies and procedures. Ensure all team members are clear on what is expected and how they are performing against KPI’s
- Maintain effective controls and a clear line of communication to ensure full oversight of the teams activities.
- Manage customer queries and requests in a professional and timely manner adhering to market cut off and client expectations.
- Develop and improve effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with all Bank and Regulatory requirements in order to minimise exposure to risk and to safeguard against financial loss to the Bank.
In this role, you will be responsible for a team within Operations Middle Office across MUFG’s banking arm and securities business under a dual-hat arrangement. Under this arrangement, you will act and make decisions on behalf of both the bank and the securities business, subject to the same remit and level of authority, and irrespective of the entity which employs you.
- Possess demonstrable people management experience including appraisals, setting and monitoring objectives, escalation for day to day BAU, regular individual and team meetings within the Financial Services Industry
- Responsible for managing a team of Subject Matter Experts to ensure they are continuously striving to provide an exemplary service to all internal and external customers.
- Plan team resources and activities to ensure adequate coverage for day to day operations and where necessary available support for key initiatives and process improvements under area of remit.
- Lead a team to be the primary point of contact for Business by establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with our Business promotion teams.
- Responsible for team performance ensuring high level of motivation through supporting development needs and maintaining a good level of team communication
- Lead a team which embraces a culture of continuous process improvement by understanding the needs of both the Business and Operations through strong communication and the ability to deliver solutions.
- Ensure your team operate within Head Office standard procedures and local requirements
- Manage queries and requests originated from Front Offices, Branches and external Clients in a professional and timely manner. Adhere to market cut off and Client expectation.
- Support new business opportunities by working closely with business and operations to enhance processes to ensure timely and efficient processing
- Review and improve current process, eliminate non-value added tasks to increase efficiency.
- Understand the customer requirements and work closely with Operations to ensure customer needs are met.
- Provide support to all the subject matter experts with managing the banks processing.
- Support the wider Middle Office to be the interface for Operations.
General Counsel EMEA – Analyst
Responsible for providing pro-active and efficient day to day direct support to the Head of Legal EMEA, Legal Management team and wider Legal department.
In this role, you will be responsible for support across MUFG’s Banking arm and Securities business under a dual-hat arrangement.
Under this arrangement, you will act and make decisions on behalf of both the bank and the securities business, subject to the same remit and level of authority, and irrespective of the entity which employs you.
- Provide personal support to the Head of Legal including managing and updating diary changes, email, meetings, travel, interviews, conference calls, entertainment, expenses and administration.
- Assisting the Head of Legal with producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Provide business support to Legal team for travel, processing of expenses, meetings, conference calls, on-boarding of new joiners, corporate entertainment, and reporting.
- Process internal and external administration, reports, expenses, correspondence.
- Attending and taking minutes at meetings.
- Liaising with external suppliers.
- Arrange internal and external training sessions and corporate entertainment on behalf of members of the team.
- Maintaining office systems including data management, filing etc.
- Perform general secretarial duties including business administration and general administration requirements such as managing office equipment and supplies, typing, answering and screening telephone calls and emails, relaying messages.
- Build relationships throughout MUFG to establish a peer network, and help to ensure effective inter-departmental collaboration.
- Support implementation of efficiency improvements and new business initiatives as required.
- Additional duties as required to support the team’s strategy and objectives.
MUFG Bank Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for MUFG Bank from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for MUFG Bank jobs;