Nando’s Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Nando’s job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Whether you’ve always known you were made for Nando’s or you’ve read through our site and now find yourself thinking this is what you’ve been missing in your life, you’re now one step away from applying. We won’t stop you heading straight in, searching for a role and clicking apply, but we have put together some tips that may well help you application. We’ll leave it to you to decide. Good luck!
Apply Online Nando’s Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Nando’s hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Before you apply
Sometimes, you can give yourself the best possible chance of getting the role, by doing some pre-work.
- We’d like to think you’ve visited Nando’s before. Many times. And that you’re familiar with our products and restaurants.
- Chat to some of our Nandocas. Even if it’s not a restaurant-based role you’re after, they’ll give you an insight into what it’s like working here.
- Google us. Or Yahoo! us, if that’s a thing. In other words, do your research. What are we up to?
- Read up on our competitors. What are they doing?
CV & Covering Letter
Here’s a little fact that you may not have known, Curriculum Vitae is Latin for ‘the course of one’s life’. When you send yours to us though, English is fine. Actually, it’s a must. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- An outline of your work experience, education, achievements and interests. Go into a little detail, but not loads. If you’re going over two pages of A4, you’ve written too much.
- Tailor your CV for the role you are applying for. We want to know about the skills you have and how they will make you great for the role.
- Make sure you only write the things you can back up. Chances are, if you say you’re a great team player, at interview we’ll ask you for examples.
- Use a clear, classic font in pt. size 10-12. Times Roman, Arial, Calibri etc.
- Proofread it. Get a friend to proofread it. Grammar and spelling mistakes make us grumpy.
Writing a covering letter to support your CV gives you the chance to go into things in more detail and explain why you’d be good for the role. Keep these points in mind:
- Stick on one page of A4 max.
- Remember who you’re applying to. We’re Nando’s, not a bank. So feel free to keep it fun and genuine, making sure it sounds like you. Not a robot.
- Avoid the clichés. There must be a better way of saying ‘detail-orientated team-player’.
- If in doubt, follow the three-paragraph structure. First, stating the role you’re applying for. Second, summarising your strengths and skills. Third, saying when you can start.
Ahead of the interview
- Check out your wardrobe. We’re not expecting you to buy a new outfit, but the last thing you want is to dig out your shoes two hours before your interview and realise the cat’s been at them. We’re not a pencil skirt and suit kind of place, more smart and fun casual.
- Ask yourself. Why do you want to join Nando’s and why are you right for the role?
- Get prepared with real-life examples of your experience.
- A final check of Nando’s news. Our social media channels are good for this kind of thing too.
The interview itself
- You might be nervous. That’s no bad thing. In fact, it shows you care. Just take a few deep breaths and remember that we wouldn’t have invited you to interview if we didn’t like your application.
- Try to be you. Nando’s is full of personality, so show us yours.
- We’ll be asking you questions, so listen carefully and don’t get distracted by what’s happening outside of the window.
- Got any questions for us? You should. It’s a two-way thing. You need to know we are right for you too.
Role not found?
If you can’t find a role that’s quite right for you, don’t worry. We’re growing rapidly. It might only be weeks away. Leave us your details and we’ll make sure you’ll be the first to know when that role is up for grabs.
- Kitchen Assistant
- General Manager
- Team Member
Nando’s Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Nando’s from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Nando’s jobs;