Nationwide Building Society Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Nationwide Building Society job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Nationwide Building Society is a British mutual financial institution and the largest building society in the world with over 15 million members. It has its headquarters in Swindon, with an office in Threadneedle Street, London, and administration centres based in Bournemouth, Northampton and Dunfermline. Made up of over a hundred mergers — most notably its merger with Anglia Building Society in 1987 and Portman Building Society in 2007 — Nationwide is now the second largest provider of household savings and mortgages in the UK. It also has a 7.7% market share of current accounts and was ranked number one for customer service satisfaction amongst its high street peer group for the three months ending 31 March 2016.
Apply Online Nationwide Building Society Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Nationwide Building Society hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Most people join Nationwide as a Customer Representative welcoming customers into the branch, meeting their day-to-day needs whilst providing an excellent customer service.
Or you could start out as a Personal Banking Manager identifying the needs of the customers across a range of our products – everything from credit cards and loans to savings accounts and insurance – building strong relationships, meeting the needs of the customer whilst being focused on providing a great service.
Assistant Product Manager
• An Assistant Product Manager within the Mortgages Product Team
• £30204- £43628 including excellent benefits package for a 35 hour week.
• Based at our head offices in Swindon
• Applications are invited until Tuesday 12 December 2017
They’re thinking big for our members and would you like to be involved…..
These days, mortgages are rarely out of the headlines, which makes it even more important that at Nationwide we offer great products which meet customer needs and deliver a market leading member experience. Our hugely respected, award-winning products and propositions have helped make us the UK’s second largest mortgage provider.
Behind the success there is the Mortgages Product Team, with a track record of delivering exciting initiatives along with fair and customer focused policies. Reporting to the manager of Customer Journey Management & Insight, we need a Product Manager, with a passion for ensuring members are at the heart of what we do and the commercial awareness to drive forward the mortgage business.
As part of the Data & Analytics Solutions team, you will have a key role in supporting the delivery of our data labs capability including data provision, quality and validation.
As a data analyst of the data labs team, you will have responsibility for aspects of Nationwide’s data solutions to load and prepare data for the analytical teams across the society delivering insight to our members while ensuring the data is complete and accurate. This will be carried out on our Big Data platform.
Key accountabilities will be:-
- Support data lab processes to ensure that our data solutions are cutting-edge, efficient and effective meeting the business need
- Conform to our agreed governance and change control standards
- Supporting change within data and analytical solutions by supporting both the requirements of business users and the long-term vision for in-house improvements
- Supporting the data lab manager with the delivery of activities with other business areas to provide them with data management solutions by ensuring that effective relationships are built
- Utilising your desire for technical understanding as you will be required to develop your data capability in many Big Data technologies
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally to stakeholders
Senior Company Secretary
You’ll provide specialist advice and support to the board on a range of corporate governance and company secretarial matters. You’ll help facilitate decision making, acting as a point of reference and escalation point. You’ll be a dedicated Secretary to specific Board and Management Committees working with the chairs of committees to ensure timely and effective running of meetings including ensuring an effective information flow and timely, accurate minutes. You’ll need to demonstrate a sound understanding of what good looks like in the context of governance.
Other responsibilities include
- Deputise for the Director of Secretariat
- Developing and maintaining a high performing team with a reputation for providing industry leading secretarial support.
- Keeping abreast of emerging best practice and initiatives and overseeing the team’s learning and development needs.
- Act as ambassador, raising Nationwide’s profile as an exemplar of best practice by representing the Society at industry/professional conferences and working groups.
The two roles will each share responsibility for supporting the Director of Secretariat in managing and developing the Secretariat function. In addition, they will each take primary responsibility for management of one of the following teams within the department:
- Governance and Standards including Board Support and the Society’s Governance Framework.
- Corporate, including responsibility for advising on the Society’s obligations in relation to its standard listing on the London Stock Exchange and statutory compliance in relation to its subsidiary portfolio.
You’ll confidently meet and greet our members in the branch foyer, pointing them in the right direction, or responding to their enquiries.
When asked by our members for help with their money, you’ll recommend the most suitable products and services for their financial needs.
You’ll attend training and development programmes to keep you up-to-date with Nationwide’s internal processes, digital management systems, in-branch communications, and product and service initiatives.
Whether working independently or within a team, you’ll be asked to meet strategic business objectives, and make the branch experience a welcoming and memorable one for every member that walks through the door.
Nationwide Building Society Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Nationwide Building Society from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Nationwide Building Society jobs;