Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete NCC Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
NCC Group is an information assurance firm headquartered in Manchester, United Kingdom. Its service areas cover software escrow and verification, cyber security consulting and managed services, website performance, software testing and domain services. NCC Group claims over 15,000 clients worldwide. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Apply Online NCC Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about NCC Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Senior Security Consultant
NCC Group’s Risk Management and Governance Practice (RM&G) is truly global and works with clients across all sectors, delivering services from strategy through security transformation to compliance with regulations and standards.
As NCC Group’s cyber strategy and consulting arm, we are able to bridge the cyber and business elements in organisations to define and support the delivery of security programmes that bring about meaningful change and help to reduce the cyber risks that organisations are facing in a world of ever-advancing and changing threats.
Alongside our core services we have a range of bespoke services to help organisations protect their systems and information:
- Risk Assessments
- Security Architecture Review
- Information Security Awareness and Training Programmes
- Information Security Policy Development
- Security Transformation Programmes
We have a fantastic new opportunity to join our Risk Management and Governance division as Security Consultant. The ideal candidate will have commercial experience within the information and assurance field, gained from delivering a diverse range of security and assurance services ideally into a broad client base. In addition to your technical skills you will have strong client facing skills and be comfortable dealing with senior client stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Resource Management and Sales team during the sales cycle to assist in quantifying, pricing and organising the consulting resources required for the project delivery
- Assist in presales activities to generate proposals and assisting with tenders
- You will conduct onsite and remote activities to advise, assess, analyse and report in line with the engagement project requirements. This will involve meeting client stakeholders, conduct of documentation reviews, auditing technical solutions and systems as well as presenting information and advice to senior business partners.
- Translate the technical and non-technical findings from an assessment or exercise into relevant, actionable information for customers
- You will be working in areas such as NIST 800-53, SANS Top 20 CSC, PCI & PA DSS, ISO 27001, Risk Assessment (ISO27005) EU GDPR and other frameworks as requested by clients. Have the ability to deliver projects within time and in budget and to a high level of customer satisfaction – exercising customer care at all times
- Demonstrate a strong ability to develop a rapport with customers and to engender long lasting relationships
- Have strong business, consultancy and technical skills within the IT Security Industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We are looking for a SIEM Consultant to join the growing SIEM Managed Services Technical Delivery and Consulting team.
The successful candidate will work as part of a managed SIEM/SOC project delivery team in the development of managed SIEM solutions for our customers that will allow security monitoring of their IT infrastructure from our 24×7 SOC.
This role is client facing and will focus on SIEM platforms so experience with Splunk and ELK stack based SIEM platforms is highly desirable. Experience in other SIEM platforms such as LogRhythm, ArcSight, Qradar etc accepted providing there is willingness to train up with the other team members in those technologies and their technical background/experience is sufficient to enable this.
Travel will be required as part of this role. Various options exist around base office location but it is expected that this role can be performed remotely with travel to client site and NCC offices as and when required.
The candidate will be expected to lead the design and implementation of a new customer managed SIEM service based on the chosen SIEM platform in addition to the following:
- Technical Consulting & Project Delivery/Implementation activities to deliver new managed SIEM customers into NCC SOC managed services
- Creation and maintenance of design documentation relating to customer’s managed SIEM service
- Working closely with Head of SIEM Managed Services and PMO in scheduling and delivering work
- Configuration of data ingestion into ELK based and Splunk SIEM platforms
- Building alerts, dashboards and reports as part of initial deployment in line with customers monitoring requirements
- Advising customers as to best practices for configuring event log sources
- Working closely with the SOC BAU team to ensure projects are delivered into service efficiently resulting in a world class Managed Detection and Response capability
- Supporting initially but eventually leading customer security use case workshops
- Working with Solution Architects to support them in pre-sales activity and answer technical questions helping them with bid/proposal development
- Travelling to and from a wide variety of customers within the UK and Ireland and occasionally other places outside of the UK and Ireland.
Due to impressive growth within the DDI team, we are looking for a Senior DDI Consultant to join us.
This position offers an opportunity to join a dynamic consultancy team, which provides our customers with specialist consultancy services for our portfolio of DDI products and services. This role will focus on providing consultancy on Infoblox and VitalQIP solutions and also pre and post-sales input for our engagements with large, multi-national blue-chip customers in the Domain Name Service (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and IP Address Management (IPAM) space specializing in the following vendors:
• Alcatel Lucent VitalQIP
Main responsibilities will include on-site or remote consultancy services, pre-sales workshops and customer enagements supporting our solution architecture and sales team, post-sales support for the delivery of solutions and services to customers working with our project delivery teams and escalated support for our managed service and 24×7 DDI customers.
- Experience in Supporting DDI, DNS and DHCP (ISC Bind rather than Microsoft)
- Infoblox, VitalQIP or other DDI vendor skills
- Microsoft Server 2003 + AD Skills
- Sybase Database Operations Knowledge
- Red Hat Linux/Solaris.
- VMWare – Virtual machine software
NCC Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for NCC Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for NCC Group jobs;