Nestle Credit Controller/AR Accountant Job Description
Nespresso UK&I is looking to hire a Credit Controller/AR Accountant. In this role, the successful applicant will play an active role managing the debt of new and existing customers as well as ensuring that B2C and B2B customer ledgers reflect accurate balances at all times.
The Nespresso story began in 1986 with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee, just like a skilled barista. From this beginning, the Nespresso brand concept – exceptional Grand Cru coffees, smart, stylish coffee machines and personalised, exclusive services – has revolutionised the way people enjoy their coffee and has evolved from pioneer to being the reference in portioned premium coffee.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Assess and monitor the financial health and viability of customers, manage customers credit limits, following the Nespresso UK credit policy
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Review provision for doubtful debt on a monthly basis
- Monitor chargebacks as per our internal policy
- Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
- Work closely with our Shared Service Centre in the Ukraine to ensure that all AR activities are carried out in an accurate and timely manner: payments, chargebacks, write-offs, etc…
- Review regularly and improve Credit Control and AR written internal procedures
- Review monthly balance-sheet reconciliations for Trade Receivables, investigate anomalies and carry out actions
- Prepare, review and share reports with relevant departments/individuals within the market
- Prepare, review and share AR KPIs with relevant stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
- Sound Credit Control experience and knowledge (3 years minimum)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to build and manage relationships with business partners and customers
- Proven experience of working on own initiative
- Hands-on approach
- Capacity to identify opportunities for processes improvement
- Understanding of cause and effect of AR activities on the business
- Excel and Word (Advanced), PowerPoint
What you need to know
Nespresso offers a strong package for this role which includes, a competitive salary, bonus potential, pension, share options, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Nestle flexible benefits and discounts, as well as a Nespresso machine and monthly coffee allowance.
Nestlé UK & I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
Job Application Link: https://nestle.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?job=180004AT&tz=GMT%2B03%3A00