NG Bailey Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete NG Bailey job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
NG Bailey is UK’s Leading independent engineering, rail, IT and facilities services business with a deserved reputation for excellence. Working at NG Bailey means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and to explore ways of doing things differently. Our trio of values – passion, integrity and excellence are the heartbeat for everything we do, and everything we achieve.
Apply Online NG Bailey Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about NG Bailey hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Project Team Assistant
NG Bailey have a vacancy for a Project Team Assistant to join our London office, this role sits within our Engineering & Rail division providing a full range of administration support. This role would be ideal for a collage leaver or an individual looking for their first administration support role.
- Provision of a competent administration service in order to support all team members being able to utilise their time in an efficient and cost-effective way
- Achievement of excellent customer service relationships, both internal and external, by the confident use of good communication techniques
- Provision of a speedy, accurate and grammatically correct typing service to all team members.
- Effective use of the company computer systems e.g. COINS, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint to support the service role provided.
- Possess a clear understanding of working methods and procedures applicable to the all our sectors (e.g. Rail & Nuclear) and apply this to effectively carry out the job role.
- Maintain highest levels of commercial confidentiality in all aspects of employment.
NG Bailey are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to be based in our Birmingham office to provide commercial support including assisting in developing commercial strategy for specific project/s by maintaining and maximising the profitability of the project/s, through timely requests for payment, minimising of cost including sub-contractor, agreement of variations, securing of payments at the appropriate time and accurate reporting.
- Understanding and negotiation of contract terms for projects and specific risks thismay place upon NG Bailey, prior to any agreement of contract / amendments andensuring these are commercially mitigated during duration of the project.
- Advise and implement the appropriate procedures in line with the contractual obligations
throughout the project in order to mitigate and protect from risk. Presents to
operational teams the risks and T’s & C’s
- Production of cash flows and ensure payments are administered in line with the contract ensuring protection to the business
- Ensure appropriate subcontract documentation is produced and issued in line with company procedures and manage subcontract accounts in accordance with the subcontract through to settlement
- Ensuring that the internal reports of the projects are accurate in respect of costs incurred, projection of costs to spend, contingency and liabilities, sales declared and consequently profit declared. Able to present clear reports
- In accordance with the delegated authorities matrix and consultation with appropriate operational management, prepare on a progressive basis and settle project account with Client at a level that does not negatively impact internally declared sales and settle Subcontractors accounts within internally declared allowances
NG Bailey Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for NG Bailey from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for NG Bailey jobs;