NHS Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete NHS job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The National Health Service (NHS) is the name used for each of the public health services in the United Kingdom – the NHS in England, NHS Scotland, NHS Wales, and the affiliated Health and Social Care (HSC) in Northern Ireland – as well as a term to describe them collectively. They were established together in 1948 as one of the major social reforms following the Second World War. The founding principles were that services should be comprehensive, universal and free at the point of delivery. Each service provides a comprehensive range of health services, free at the point of use for people ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom, apart from dental treatment and optical care.
Apply Online NHS Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about NHS hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Health & Wellbeing Practitioner
The post holder will work with and support the mental health team. You will be proficient, competent and require minimum direct supervision in achieving the following:
- Working in close proximity with mental health and /or substance misuse service users and their carers where appropriate.
- Working flexibly and responsively to provide support and assistance to meet the assessed mental health needs of the service and service users.
- Working collaboratively across a range of disciplines to continuously develop expertise in assisting team members to achieve positive health care outcomes for service users.
- Promoting the health, well being and mental health of service users and carers.
- Promoting the development of the role to support and promote skill mix and workforce modernisation within their service areas.
- This role will involve the delivery of group interventions
This role is a fantastic opportunity for apprentices who are currently studying for NVQ Level 2/3, apprentices should note that the salary would be Agenda for Change Annex U trainee rate (75% max of band) until they have completed their apprenticeship.
- An opportunity has arisen for a Dispensary assistant to work within our In and Outpatient Dispensaries at Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, the hours being split equally between the two. Both dispensaries are fully automated
- You must have NVQ2 in Pharmacy Services or equivalent qualification, Previous Pharmacy experience is essential. We are looking for enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to work alone as well as in a team.
- You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and you must be able to work well under pressure and have good attention to detail.
- Duties will include working on reception in both areas, as well as labelling and dispensing of Outpatient, Inpatient and discharge prescriptions
- This will also involve the dispensing of unlicensed drugs, dosette boxes and cytotoxic drugs, in accordance with the agreed safe systems of work practice.
- The role will also include delivery and storage of medicines on the wards.
- You will participate in the safe operation of IT systems for the labelling of medicinal products (ensuring accuracy at all times and due regard for caution in use / interactions), stock control and all issues relating to patient safety.
- Hours are 37.5 hours per week
- This role will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays on a rota
Senior Aseptic Services Pharmacist
Would you like to be involved in the development of an in-house Aseptic Services Unit? Are you looking for a new opportunity that will enable you to make a difference to patients within the Great Western Hospital as well as the staff within the unit? If the answer to the above questions is yes, then this exciting opportunity may be the role that you are looking for. The Great Western Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in Swindon is delighted to invite applications from enthusiastic, motivated and passionate pharmacists for the position of Senior Aseptic Services Pharmacist.
The role will act as professional lead for the day-to-day supervision of the Pharmacy Aseptic Services Unit, and act as deputy to the Accountable Pharmacist. You will develop a holistic range of skills and knowledge relating to aseptic preparation and the standards which govern cleanrooms and unlicensed medicines. The role will be varied, with the post holder developing their understanding and experience in multiple areas ranging from final release, the physical and microbiological environment through to risk assessments, training and quality management. You will work closely with the Accountable pharmacist and gain practical experience in the design, construction and the on-going management of an aseptic preparation service, including the opportunity to be involved in the commissioning and validation of a new facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a pharmacist aspiring to a senior role within Aseptic Services. You must be a qualified Pharmacist and registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council. Applicants should have experience of working within a cleanroom environment and good understanding of the standards relating to Good Manufacturing Practice. Excellent organisational and prioritising skills are essential to this role as is excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Experience as a junior pharmacist with aseptic services is highly desirable, however if you have good clinical skills and motivated to learn we would also consider the right candidate for a training post. Full training will be given with opportunities actively encouraged to develop your knowledge and the option to undertake post-graduate training. As you develop in your knowledge and take on more responsibilities within the team, there will be career progression to become a Band 7 Pharmacist.
Health Care Worker
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in our busy, dynamic mental health unit which they will find makes their role interesting and rewarding.
- Individuals applying must possess an NVQ 2 or 3 and have experience in either working in the field of mental health or as a service user themselves.
- Applicants must be aged 18 years or over.
- This post is subject to a six month probationary period for candidates external to the Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust.
- Employment in this post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
NHS Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for NHS from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for NHS jobs;