Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Nike job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area.
Apply Online Nike Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Nike hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential and every employee brings inspiration and innovation to our business. It’s up to Nike Retail employees to know exactly what the consumer expects, and then deliver far beyond it. Check out what’s available at our UK & Ireland stores and apply now.
Nike Store Athlete (Sales Associate)
As our Nike Store Athlete (Sales Associate) your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services to give consumers what they need to connect, train, and compete with the knowledge to achieve their goals.
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
- Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
- Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques
- Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
As our Store Manager, you’ll lead and manage all in-store activities to achieve sales and profitability goals, as well as ensure long-term business growth in accordance with Converse’s brand philosophies, policies and procedures. You’ll maintain the operating budget through revenue generation and managing controllables in order to deliver a positive financial performance. You’ll also ensure consistent implementation of operating standards, including product flow planning and completion, execution of markdowns, seasonal promotions and initiatives and merchandise presentation. This opportunity also involves providing relevant market information to our Director of Stores and consistent leadership to your staff. In addition, you’ll recruit and hire top talent, provide ongoing coaching and counseling, implement development strategies, create succession plans, and effectively manage performance and corrective action processes in order to drive Organizational Talent Planning
- 3-5 years’ retail experience at the management level
- At least a 2 year university degree or 2 years’ additional related experience in lieu of a degree
- Proven success in coaching, leading and developing people
- Natural strong leader and team player with strong influencing & coaching skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and retail business systems
- Strong selling techniques and experience delivering high-level customer service through storytelling
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Understanding of footwear, apparel, accessories and visual merchandising
- Knowledge of retail math and KPI’s
- Strong focus on operational excellence
- Ability to deliver training and present to larger groups
- Understanding of P&L management
- Ability to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to travel
Nike Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Nike from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Nike jobs;