Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Northern Gas and Power job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Northern Gas Networks Limited is the British company responsible for distributing gas to homes and businesses across Yorkshire, the North East and northern Cumbria, England. Northern Gas Networks Limited is one of eight gas distribution networks in the United Kingdom. The company’s headquarters in Leeds.
Apply Online Northern Gas and Power Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Northern Gas and Power hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
We offer a competitive reward package which together with base pay includes paid holidays, company contributions towards a pension scheme, income protection and death in service arrangements, appropriate clothing (for those working in operational roles), a pleasant working environment. We also have a flexible benefits scheme that includes things like:- childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, holiday purchase, gym discounts, health plans and discount vouchers for high street stores and restaurants.
We know that when you have a family juggling personal and work life isn’t always easy so we have family friendly policies which help provide flexible working solutions to meet everyone’s needs.
Project Lead – Electrical
As Project Lead you will manage a portfolio to the value of £1.3 million. You will ensure that BSRs are delivered to meet the requirements of the business and in line with relevant legislation and NGN processes, ensuring consistent, safe, timely, effective and efficient delivery of projects.
In this role you will demonstrate knowledge and experience of successful project planning/delivery at a portfolio level on a range of gas assets across all pressure ranges and asset types from low pressure through to high pressure including; meters, electrical and instrumentation, mechanical (pipes and valves etc.), gas holders, district governors and cathodic protection.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and reasonable experience of successful electrical project planning/delivery on a range of gas assets across all pressure ranges and asset types
- Excellent leadership, influencing/negotiating, customer orientation and communication skills
- Able to communicate and effectively develop working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- SOME Working practical knowledge of NEC contracts
- Able to maintain key competencies in line with safety and technical competency matrix (STC) as required by the business. This may include but will not be limited to COMPEX, EL6, P11/P18/17th Edition
- Has knowledge of how to successfully deliver programmes of works to achieve value and programme targets
- UK driving license
- Permanent, Personal Contract
- Salary dependent on skills and experience
- Car / Car Allowance
- Up to 10% bonus (measured on both personal and corporate objectives)
- SSP for first 5 working days then occupational sick pay
- 40 hour week
- Stakeholder pension scheme (5/10)
- 25 days annual leave per annum plus bank holidays
- Access to salary sacrifice flexible benefits including gym membership, childcare vouchers, insurance policies, cycle to work etc.
Northern Gas and Power Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Northern Gas and Power from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Northern Gas and Power jobs;