Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete NTT DATA job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Join our team
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
NTT DATA UK delivers sustainable change and transformation for our clients through technology-enabled services and solutions. We operate as a UK company but we also draw on the global skills and experience of NTT Group. This partnership increases our speed and foresight, and allows us to anticipate and address the business and technology changes that lie ahead.
Join us and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. You’ll work in an environment which fosters diversity, collaboration and gives you the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd.
Apply Online NTT DATA Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about NTT DATA hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Project Support Officer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Support Officer to join our established team, working on site, at one of our large Healthcare clients in Leicester.
The role will be responsible for providing ongoing support the day to day delivery of the client transformation projects and Programmes.
It will support the NTT DATA Programme Manager to monitor and control key areas of the account.
- Responsible for project administration and documentation. Act as the advocate for best practices across the account and facilitate the sharing of best practice between team members.
- Develop excellent working relationships with all individuals within the team to co-ordinate and support the delivery of the Program to the client.
- Maintain and update existing documented processes and procedures, as well as creating new documentation where required.
- Responsible for raising Purchase Orders, Invoices and setting up Vendors as required, alongside supporting the account team with financial forecasts, actuals and reporting.
- Ensuring that all resources and assignments are set up correctly on Finance, Resourcing and Project Management systems in accordance with documented approvals. With the need to manage the day to day SAP tool for resource management and reporting for invoices and milestones.
- Organize and facilitate meetings for the Programme Manager including booking facilities, taking actions, updating the reports and assisting in any resolutions, alongside formatting information for internal and external communications – memos, emails, presentations, reports, etc
- Experience of having conducted a similar role in a multi-disciplined and commercial environment
- Strong Administration experience, along with excellent analytical, interpretation and reporting skills
- Good working knowledge of project / programme management methodologies, with good knowledge of Project Management in both waterfall and agile environments
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change within a diverse team
- Advanced skills in MS Office and a competent user of MS Visio.
Our requirement is for a PMO Coordinator to join our existing on site team and be responsible for providing ongoing PMO support across a portfolio of our smaller projects. The PMO Coordinator will work with Delivery Manager to monitor and control key areas of the project management methodology to support the delivery of projects and programmes across the business.
The role will be offered as a 12 month fixed term contract for 4 days per week.
- Responsible for project administration and documentation. Acts as the advocate for best practices across the PMO, and facilitate the sharing of best practice between team members Take a lead role in the implementation of new initiatives within the PMO, including the introduction of new processes, procedures and accompanying IT solutions as required.
- Monitor compliance with completion of project and programme highlight reports, plans, risk and issue registers and lessons learned logs, directly challenging any poor practice with consultants and managers in the first instance, escalating only where necessary
- Understands the project roadmap and pipeline requirements to report on and validate the project and programme roadmap (progress, resource, budget, risks & issues) providing a central view to the business
- Develop excellent working relationships with all individuals within the team, whilst exerting and maintaining a strong level of authority with respect responsibilities within the PMO Coordinator’s remit
- Ensure that all new projects are set up correctly on Finance, Resourcing and Project Management systems in accordance with documented business approvals. Ensure that all projects maintain an up to date resource plan and that this plan is accurately reflected in the relevant Finance, Resourcing and Project Management systems.
- Ensure that any third parties assigned to projects are under contract and that their Purchase Orders correctly reflect their planned project allocation
- Experience of working in a similar role, ideally with a Consulting and IT services organisation
- Strong analytical, interpretation and reporting skills are essential
- Good understanding and experience of project delivery and acceptance processes
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Advanced MS Excel user and competent with MS Visio
- Good working knowledge of project / programme management methodologies including both waterfall and agile
Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
At NTT DATA we place great importance on the value of diversity. The powerful effect of being able to call on a diverse workforce and all the benefits that go with it are central to our culture. It’s a core principle that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We believe that building an inclusive and diverse workplace is essential to our success; we want our people to feel comfortable, be themselves and, as a result thrive.
NTT DATA Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for NTT DATA from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for NTT DATA Jobs;