Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Octopus job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Octopus is part of Emprevo, a company dedicated to changing the way the world works. With 21 years of professional experience, Octopus has developed benchmark systems and programs catering for all critical service and training requirements for the hospitality industry. We have an extensive list of contacts and established a significant industry footprint – providing the biggest network of quality candidates in hospitality recruitment.
Apply Online Octopus Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Octopus hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Experienced Boardroom Staff
Be part of a dynamic team working in a corporate boardroom environment that is highly focused on Customer Service. Operationally involved in all aspects of food and beverage service, you will be responsible for tasks such as greeting, set-up, serving guests, pack-down, resets, and other related services particular to the requirements of the client. The delivery of high-end professional and discrete hospitality services is a key focus, as is impeccable grooming. The standard hours are Monday to Friday business hours, however you may be required for the occasional breakfast or evening event.
You will work at top Catering sites and facilities across Melbourne to suit your schedule.
To be considered for these fantastic and flexible roles, you MUST have a MINIMUM of 2 years Commercial Catering or Cafe experience in a fast paced and professional environment and you VIC Food Handlers Certificate (FHC).
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing large quantities of pre-made sandwiches, salad’s and additional prep work
- Producing quality espresso coffee in a busy environment
- Cash register operation and cash counting
- Toasting, grilling and heating a range of food items
- Set ups, floor clearing and kitchen cleaning
- Serve customers with a welcoming smile
To be successful, you will also need the following:
- The ability to travel to different work locations
- An open approach to late notice shifts – ASAP’s
- Sound food prep skills and catering knowledge
- HACCP and food safety training and experience
- A flexible, adaptable and POSITIVE approach
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions and work autonomously
- Immaculate presentation and grooming
- Minimum 3 days a week availability
- Willing to obtain a Police Check, WWCC and FHC
Food and Beverage Staff
Be part of a team that delivers the best hospitality experience to our clients at events which include:
- Banquets and Weddings
- Major Sporting Events
- Corporate Functions
- Boardrooms & Conferences
To join our respected pool of staff… you will have:
- MUST have a Victorian Police Check or willing to obtain one
- 5* Hospitality experience (min 2 yrs)
- Sound food and beverage knowledge
- Excellent presentation & grooming
- Great availability on weeknights and weekends
- Engaging personality and positive attitude
- Service excellence and brilliant communication skills
- CURRENT – Victorian RSA Certificate
- Immaculate Black trousers, white men’s shirt, black tie
- Working with Children Check a BONUS
Octopus Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Octopus from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Octopus jobs;