Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Off to Work job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
We care passionately about hospitality and the people in it
Enabling amazing experiences begins with loving what you do. That’s why we are committed to creating an environment where you are excited for every shift..
Why Off to Work
- Gain experiences of a lifetime. Be part of the action at Michelin-starred restaurants, five star hotels, and internationally renowned sporting events and concerts.
- Progress your hospitality career. Gain experience within our casual team and grow into a Team Leader, or start as a Commis Chef and shadow a Sous Chef before moving up the ranks.
- Find your passion. Try different casual roles before asking us to find your dream permanent job.
Apply Online Off to Work Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Off to Work hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Chef Manager – Term Time only!
My client is a leading Education Caterer and we are looking for a dedicated Chef Manager for this Academy in East London. You will be cooking for around 700 pupils and teachers on a daily basis. This is a term time only role which means 38 weeks of paid work plus 4 weeks Holiday with all school holidays off. Salary paid monthly through the year. You also have the ability to work in other sites in holidays if you wanted to increase salary potential.
You will be cooking for morning breaks which would be snacks such as Pizza’s and Waffles and Pastries, then a lunch service of Hot Option, Veg Option and Grab and Go sections
Reporting in to an Exec Chef you will have full responsibility for all kitchen staff and also liaise with the client directly, you will inherit an established team and look to grow and develop your own team as numbers on site increase.
- Monday to Friday only with hours of 7am to 3pm
- Work only 41 weeks of the year and option to work extra to earn more
- 11 weeks of holiday
- Training and development opportunities including a catering academy and NVQ training
- Uniform provided and all meals on duty
Ideal Candidate –
- Must hold an Enhanced DBS as this is in an Education environment, applications without cannot be considered
- Previous experience of secondary school catering would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong people manger who can lead by example and run a tight ship
- Up to date with all food trends and allergen information as this is vital for school catering
- Someone who wants to drive the business forward and bring fresh ideas to the table
We would consider applications from existing chef managers or head chefs or chefs who are looking to take the next step up in their career.
If you are looking for a new role with this reputable company please send your CV forward.
Off to Work Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Off to Work from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Off to Work jobs;