Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete OLIVER Agency job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
OLIVER provides clients with dedicated agencies. We do this because we believe the traditional agency model is not fit for the speed of modern marketing. Businesses want, and rightly demand, the same quality of strategic and creative thinking the traditional agency provides, but at a speed that befits how they now work.
The traditional agency outside-in model means that huge quantities of time are wasted in the back and forth and linear processes between agencies and clients. OLIVER agencies come to the client, live inside their office and solve their problems collaboratively.
OLIVER agencies are strategic and creative, whilst being agile and adaptive. They cover the full range of integrated marketing, but at the speed that businesses now demand. We allow our clients to work in real time. Creating better work, at pace.
Apply Online OLIVER Agency Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about OLIVER Agency hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
OLIVER is a rapidly expanding global creative services agency with a twist: we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices. It’s a dynamic, fast paced, solutions-focused start-up environment that brings client and agency closer together to co-create more effective and efficient work. In September 2016, Oliver were awarded a contract by Unilever to create a agencies inside Unilever’s leading offices around the world. U-studio was born. To date we have launched 17 U-studios across the globe with 5 further launches planned for 2018.
Working in true collaboration with our client Unilever, at U Studios we have one goal in mind…..‘to be the leading agency partner for the development of stunning and effective Needs based content and digital media campaigns’.
Personal Care is Unilever’s largest Category, spanning Hair Care, Deodorants, Skin Cleansing, Skin Care, and Oral Care. It houses some of the world’s best-loved brands, including Dove, Axe/Lynx, Rexona/Sure, TRESemme, Sunsilk, Smile, and Simple, as well as a premium portfolio and exciting new brand launches.
As Creator you will be an experience digital designer, comfortable taking design projects from brief through to completion, providing new ideas and creativity whilst working closely with the client’s brand guidelines. They will be producing design to the client’s brief and exacting standards whilst positively influencing clients with their creative input in addition to undertaking and pitching new creative concepts.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Producing beautiful and innovative designs for our clients websites, digital applications and social media channels
- To be responsible for the full design lifecycle from concept to execution
- To develop a deep understanding of target audiences and the client’s marketing strategy to deliver high quality results that have an instant, positive impact on the consumer, promoting the product or brand
- To pitch creative solutions in response to marketing strategies
- To oversee and manage the preparation of all finished files that will comply with the correct output specifications
Knowledge & Skills Required
- A highly creative designer with the ability to take and positively influence client briefs with your own innovative ideas
- Confident in bringing your own ideas and creativity to projects whilst working within a broad range of design guidelines across a variety of artwork collateral
- Understanding of design principles and an awareness of UX, UI and Responsive Design trends – it is ideal but not essential
- Strong client liaison, with a proven track record of developing strong client relationships and a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering design projects within agreed timeframes
- Effectively organising and prioritising workloads to manage client delivery whilst simultaneously influencing clients with their own ideas and conceptual creativity
- Excellent Adobe CS skills
- Working knowledge of After Effect animation is a bonus
- On and Offline design experience with an emphasis on Digital.
- A passion for design and conception.
- Retouching experience and skills to mid-level.
- You’ll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and idea-generation.
- Ability to take ownership of projects from concept through to completion
- Ability to take, interpret and deliver design projects within agreed deadlines
- Attention to detail with the ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent experience working closely with clients during kick-off
- Confidence and comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing client environment
- A passionate and inspiring creative
- The aptitude to learn new software and programmes efficiently and effectively
- Self-motivated, working with little supervision
- Collaborative team player, open minded – non political
- Discrete about all confidential and personal information
- Driven, proactive, helpful, and enthusiastic team player
OLIVER Agency Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for OLIVER Agency from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for OLIVER Agency jobs;