Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete OpenText job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
OpenText™ has a clear vision of enabling the digital world. Our employees help us define and enable the digital future with market-leading enterprise solutions for digital transformation.
We’re also committed to fostering the best possible work environment for our people in each of our locations across the globe. Team socials, volunteer events, excellent technology and supportive co-workers come together at OpenText to create a winning team.
The diversity and strength of our workforce are fundamental to our success. People are our greatest strength. We strive to attract and retain the very best talent the industry has to offer.
Apply Online OpenText Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about OpenText hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Expert OnBoarding Coordinator
OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The EO Project Co-ordinator is responsible for the initial On-Boarding of EO Clients’ partners. The object for the role is to ensure that the EO Clients’ partners are in a position to exchange EDI messages with the client’s ecommerce solution. To achieve this, the EO Project Co-ordinator is required to contact the partners on the client’s behalf and manage their progress from initial contact to actual message exchange. The Co-ordinator must ensure that the partners’ work to the required timescales and escalate accordingly where issues or delays are encountered.
You are great at:
• Client & Partner liaison during On-Boarding via telephone and email
• Maintaining the EO Management System
• Ensure partners work to agreed timescales
• Issue Escalation
• Migration of existing clients’ trading partners to new mailboxes
• Supporting On-boarding programme for in-service clients
• Direct Liaison with Partner and Client
• Initial Partner Contact
• Issue and collection of Primary Information Form
• Issuing Partner Information Pack
• Retrieval of Example Partner Messages via email
• Message Exchange via agreed communication method
• Escalation of Partner Issues to EO Project Manager
What it takes:
• Strong written and verbal communications/presentation skills with both internal and external customers
• Strong problem solving, analytical, time management and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Strong organization skills
• Proven team player
• Demonstrated experience with PC office tools (Word, Outlook, Excel, General database)
• Knowledge of support centre operations (Incident Management systems, phone systems, processes) would be an advantage
• Multi-lingual would be an advantage
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
OpenText Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for OpenText from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for OpenText jobs;