Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete OVO Energy job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
OVO Energy is an energy supply company based in Bristol, England. OVO was founded by Stephen Fitzpatrick, and began trading energy in September 2009, buying and selling electricity and gas to supply domestic properties throughout the UK. It is one of over 15 smaller energy companies competing with the Big Six which dominate the market. As of June 2017 they have 680,000 customers, an increase of 10,000 over the previous year, representing a 2.5% domestic market share.
Apply Online OVO Energy Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about OVO Energy hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Compliance Analyst (CORGI)
- Ensuring that CORGI always builds the best products and delivers the best outcomes for its customers
- Playing a leading role in project and product teams through precise requirement engineering
- Translating business needs into technical requirements enabling development teams to develop solutions iteratively
- Coaching exemplary business analysis skills to more junior colleagues to create a strong team who share knowledge across the department and the business as a whole
- Working in a highly collaborative manner with in-house and third party developers throughout the implementation process
- Leading on activities that ensure delivery is to time, cost, and quality
- Write (and facilitate the creation of) coherent user stories and acceptance criteria
- Create visuals to meet the needs of the audience. (i.e. high-level conceptual visuals, low-level detailed visuals and everything in between) including being able to map end to end as-is and to-be states
- Managing stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and ensuring the building of trusting relationships
- Understand the tangible benefits of any change, challenge the value of a business case through effective questioning and understanding, and ensure the potential of an idea will be both validated and realised
Customer Service Advisor
Arguably, you’ll be part of the most important team here at OVO. You’ll be on the front line working with our customers to deliver a service that we can be proud of.
- Answer and resolve customer enquiries over the phone or via email and demonstrate ownership of the problem
- Working in a target driven environment focussing on excellent customer service and sales
- Resolve customers queries the first time they are raised, liaising with other departments to ensure resolution
- Proactively review customer accounts when they call, to identify and resolve any future problems before they arise. Recognise contact trends and give feedback to team leader
- Understand our customer feedback tool and use the feedback to highlight weaknesses and improve where possible
- Take ownership of complaints and follow OVO procedures to ensure the complaint is resolved in a timely manner
- Personal adherence is key to this role. You must have good personal timekeeping and awareness of impact to others around you
Experience working within a customer service environment is essential, as well as an understanding of working to targets and managing sales through service. Most importantly, you’ll share the qualities that have driven our success so far: firstly you’re a people person and a team player. You must show passion for customer service and getting it right for our customers – be the good guy. Throw in lots of initiative and a positive, solutions oriented approach and there’s a good chance you’ll thrive at OVO.
OVO Energy Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for OVO Energy from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for OVO Energy jobs;