Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Oxford University Press job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford, which furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. Global Academic publishes books, journals and digital resources for the research, professional and higher education markets. The OUP Journals Division publishes academic and research journals in partnership with the world’s most prestigious learned societies.
Apply Online Oxford University Press Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Oxford University Press hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Oxford University Press are seeking a motivated and talented Publisher to join our fast paced and innovative journal’s Editorial team. The role requires you to devise and implement strategic development plans for a small list of Life Science journals, and provide high level operational support for a wider portfolio of high profile Life Science journals.
You will be part of a busy, dynamic department within OUP, offering a wide variety of day to day activities in an exciting environment. The successful candidates will have proven Journals publishing experience, as Editor/Publishing Manager/Publisher or similar and will be able to manage the end-to-end process of journal’s editorial development; from creating strategic development plans to coordinating internal and external stakeholders.
You will have a direct relationship with key journals and societies and you will have the confidence, diplomacy, and flexibility to engage internal and external teams to maintain excellent standard of client satisfaction.
Oxford University Press are recruiting a Solutions Architect to design and architect end-to-end solutions and systems, working across a variety of business areas, including front and back-office.
Key responsibilities include:
- working with senior stakeholders and business teams to understand needs and priorities
- working with IT and technology colleagues, to understand our current architecture, infrastructure, principles, and solutions
- creating practical and sustainable end-to-end architecture designs
- supporting colleagues and developers throughout the project lifecycle, to help them understand your designs and refine as necessary
- engaging with key projects, assuring and verifying that the technology approach and designs are suitable
- learning about and supporting our digital products and platforms
- and depending on experience, potentially management of the solution architecture team, supporting and mentoring your team, to grow their skills and help develop them into star performers.
Oxford University Press Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Oxford University Press from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Oxford University Press jobs;