Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete PAREXEL job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
PAREXEL International is a global provider of biopharmaceutical services. It conducts clinical trials on behalf of its pharmaceutical clients to expedite the drug approval process. It is the second largest clinical research organization in the world and has helped develop approximately 95% of the 200 top-selling biopharmaceuticals on the market today. The company publishes the annual PAREXEL R&D Statistical Sourcebook, operates the PAREXEL-Academy, and councils all of the top 50 biopharmaceutical and top 30 biotechnology companies.
Apply Online PAREXEL Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about PAREXEL hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Associate Technical Support Analyst
The Associate Support Analyst primary role is to resolve issues raised by individuals (client) or other applications. These issues will need to be resolved in a timely and consistent manner in accordance to pre defined SLA’s so as to provide effective support. Many issues will be of unknown origin and therefore will require the individual to investigate the reason for the issue and understand the root cause. The level of complexity will differ on a per application/incident basis, thereby potentially requiring intervention by a more senior individual. The Associate Support Analyst will be expected to escalate incidents where appropriate to bring in support to resolve the issue with the SLA. The Associate Support Analyst should be able to prioritise multiple issues based on customer importance, SLA and customer impact.Qualifications
- Providing excellent Customer Service via the telephone and email system.
- Logging Incidents/Requests that are issued to the Service Desk over the phone or via email
- Provide user support, coaching/mentoring end-users in the working of the PAREXEL client facing systems
- Maintaining the rapport with Customers by displaying a detailed understanding of their support requirements
- Maintain high levels of incident ownership through the incident lifecycle to a satisfactory Customer resolution
- Proactively manage updates to all parties with Incident/Requests statuses through to resolution
- Develop and maintain communication skills appropriate to the environment
- Understand and proactively operate the escalations procedure
- Consistently meet Service Desk (KPI) Key Performance Indicators as set by the Service Manager
- Completing administrative tasks, including checking voicemails, emails, timesheets etc.
- Provide shift cover with current Service Desk operations (TBC).
- Follow Service Desk / Operations internal processes regarding logging incidents and following the defined incident management process.
- Escalate support calls to the appropriate team when required.
The Analyst, IT Operation Center is responsible for the effective oversight management of the infrastructure and systems reporting used by the TRS Organization. They are responsible for ensuring any issues raised are fully documented, followed through to complete resolution, and any repeat challenges are clearly documented. They ensure that any issues that are client facing are properly raised to the Escalation Team if/when warranted by identified issues. When in doubt they will use the management structure for verification.
• Monitoring and management of applications, IT and databases used in the delivery of customer services and solutions that are managed by TRS, using predetermined tools for operational controls.
• Delivery of proactive IT service management to ensure that achievement of contracted obligations and service level agreements
• Delivering a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customer.
• Where possible, assist in the determinations to streamline the Operations Support processes by establishing objective frameworks to determine the needs.
• Maintain good relationship with identified stakeholders and ensure they keep all relevant issue management parties informed during the process of issue resolution.
• Collaboratively work with the core TRS teams to deliver the support needs
• Adhere to ALL standard operating procedures of TRS.
PAREXEL Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for PAREXEL from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for PAREXEL jobs;