Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Parseq job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
At Parseq we provide multi-channel services to help organisations acquire new customers, retain market share and improve operational efficiency.
Whether your business goal is to increase revenue, reduce costs or both, our highly regulated multi-channel services will help you achieve them. These include, customer contact, mail fulfilment, document management, finance and accounting, and data hosting.
We repurpose your operational tasks into operational goldmines that deliver business intelligence and ROI far greater than you could achieve in-house, or by going elsewhere.
Providing our clients with measurable benefits has helped us grow into one of the UK’s leading service providers. We now have over 2,000 employees working across five UK sites.
Our clients include the UK’s top ten banks, leading utility providers, local authorities, insurance and telecoms companies to name a few.
Apply Online Parseq Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Parseq hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & TECHNICAL ADVISOR
Parseq Glasgow is recruiting for a Service & Technical Advisor to join its family.
When was the last time you had fun at work?
Working on behalf of one of our clients, who are one of the UK’s leading energy suppliers you will provide customer service, webchat & technical support to their customers.
Our client has an exciting product which gives easier control of technology to mankind.
You’ll make sure your customer understands the magical properties our client’s products have, making it a personal mission to delight and impress with every interaction.
Expectations are high – our client’s customers expect to be dazzled, so what will you need to succeed.
When did you last enjoy resolving a problem?
With digital goodies like our clients, it’s easy to impress, and when glitches occur, you will be there with a happy demeanour and an easy style to smooth the customer through the hiccups which will leave them with a warm cosy feeling, having waved your magic wand to fix the issue.
We expect most of these tasks to crop up as a core part of the role:
- Provide world class customer service to both new and existing customers
- Provide technical support to customers and engineers
- To promote features & benefits of all products
- Take a sales through service approach with all customers
- Continual learning of the client’s products as they grow and change
- Complete diagnostics to identify and resolve customer and engineer faults
- Deliver against expected levels of performance
- Identify and support vulnerable customers
- Follow company processes and procedures to ensure the best outcome for our customers
- Use a variety of systems to manage customer journey and experience
- View customer complaints as a priority and see through to a resolution rapidly
There are all kinds of customers, from Tech Heads whose whole lives are lived through their mobile technology to Silver Surfers who have embraced the new world around them, but need a tour guide occasionally.
We want a team as diverse as the people we support. You’ll have a great way with people and a positive approach to solving their problems, excellent listening skills and a natural passion for evolving innovative tech.
Knowledge & Experience
We will spend as long as it takes to get you to grips with what you need to know, so although a tech background will help, it’s not essential and we would prefer you to have a natural passion for people and gadgets.
You’ll love to have fun and you take pride in being professional and focused. If you are yes to these below then it’s a yes from us too:
- Meticulous, with superb listening skills and an eye for detail
- Motivated to meet expected levels of performance
- Resilient, with the confidence to overcome challenges and learn from each new experience
- Able to communicate clearly and calmly, letting your personality shine through
- Flexible to meet customer and business demands
- Work as part of a team supporting and coaching peers
- Ability to multi task and navigate through multiple systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Have an obvious passion for customers
- Brand ambassador
- Learn & share knowledge
- Takes pride in what you do
- Confident and credible with the ability to articulate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to deploy change effectively retaining all information provided
- Pay attention to detail
- Self-motivated through delivering excellent customer service
- Can sustain a world class performance when in demand
What we’ll offer you
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Fantastic induction training programme
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading blue chip brands across numerous industries
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Onsite gym
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- 20 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
Parseq Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Parseq from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Parseq Jobs;