Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Pegasystems job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on the unified Pega Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and Digital Process Automation, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results.
Our Global 3000 customers rely on Pegasystems dynamic solutions and strategic applications to drive excellence in their sales, marketing, customer service, and operations.
Apply Online Pegasystems Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Pegasystems hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Marketing Decisioning Sales Specialist
The Marketing & Decisioning Sales Specialist is responsible for selling into and growing specific customer accounts within an assigned territory in collaboration with the account executive assigned to the accounts. Under the leadership of the Director Sales Specialists in EMEA , the Sales Specialist is responsible for developing Pega Marketing strategies in conjunction with the assigned AE and SD in the target account and helping to manage the Pega Marketing sales process as it fits into the overall strategy for the account. The Marketing & Decisioning Sales Specialist will build relationships with key Marketing and associated powerbases based on domain and solution experience to further accelerate Pegasystems strategic value for the customer.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with existing Pega EMEA AEs & SDs to identify and develop Pega Marketing opportunities within existing specific customer accounts.
- Penetrate existing organisations/accounts and drive new pipeline with Pega Marketing product in alignment with overall account strategy
- Help define and mature repeatable sales plays which are routinely executed to assist in the acceleration of sales for Pega into the Marketing domain
- Develop radiation strategies to move existing customers to Pega Marketing
- Achieve or exceed the Sales Activity and Pipeline development goals for the assigned territories
- Perform in-depth client and industry research to create compelling business cases and RFP responses for customers to engage with Pega’s offering
- Create Detailed Strategic Pega Marketing Account plans and assist in the delivery of appropriate Strategic Account Plan Reviews (SAPR) in collaboration with the AE & SD
Lead Business Architect
A partner with the customer and the technical teams, this consultative role aligns strategic goals with decisions regarding business and IT initiatives and the related systems that link these aspects of the enterprise together. The Lead Business Architect works with a dynamic project team to structure the enterprise in terms of its business processes and business information. This position will collaborate with subject matter experts across the business to ensure that the business functions of the delivered solution match customer requirements.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project (from identifying and defining process flows and use cases to user acceptance testing)
- Leverage industry experience to consult and influence the client’s direction
- Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Support Account Executives, Engagement Leaders (ELs) and Practice Leaders (PLs) in the pursuit of new opportunities in solution conceptualization
- Get involved with Project planning alongside the Project Manager, regarding Scope and Change Management, potential project risks and mitigations
- Be involved in Pre-Sales in order to identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities for Pega
- Teach and drive the use of Pegasystems’ CRM and BPM Methodology among clients, partners, and teammates
- Explore various industry standard methodologies and communicate policies and procedures to clients, partners and teammates
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega7 functionality
- Provide technical training and user support to business
Account Executive Corporate Markets
Corporate Markets Sales is responsible for selling into and radiating within the identified Corporate Markets set of accounts. Under the leadership of a Sales Director, this Sales professional is responsible for managing the entire sales process and for using the Corporate Markets sales methodology from penetration through successful deployment. He/She is responsible for consistently meeting and/or exceeding assigned booking goals. This position will have a defined geographic territory with some vertical orientation based on the needs of the business in a particular selling region.
In this role, you will:
- Create a plan to Identify, penetrate and sell to accounts in assigned geographic territory
- Work closely with Alliances organization to identify and leverage partners to work closely with during the entire sales cycle
- Work closely with Sales Management to build proposals, RFP responses and to close business
- Support existing customer needs, and work with Professional Services to ensure customer Success
- Learn critical Business Concepts, and core Enterprise Technology concepts that drive prospective Global 2000 Customers buying processes
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company
Pegasystems Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Pegasystems from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Pegasystems jobs;