Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Penguin Random House job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Penguin Random House (PRH) is an American multinational publishing company formed in 2013 from the merger of Random House (owned by German media conglomerate Bertelsmann) and Penguin Group (owned by British publishing company Pearson PLC).
Apply Online Penguin Random House Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Penguin Random House hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Support Associate, Publishing Operations
The Publishing Operations Business Process & Support team is seeking a Support Associate to join the team. The Support Associate will resolve online retailer metadata issues, create and update internal system documentation, and troubleshoot questions for both Penguin Random House employees and clients.
This position provides the opportunity to work with all departments in the company, including Managing Editorial, Editorial, Production Management, Marketing, Publicity, Sales, and more.
- Monitoring and organizing the departmental email inbox
- Writing and updating system documentation in print and on our internal server via WordPress
- Troubleshooting online retailer metadata issues at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-a-Million, and others
- Assisting in training sessions for internal systems
- Contributing to departmental and company-wide projects
The Crown Publishing Group seeks a Publicist/Senior Publicist, depending on candidate experience level, to join their team. We are looking for a generalist interested in working on both literary and commercial fiction as well as on narrative nonfiction in categories such as current affairs, politics, history, memoir, biography/autobiography, science, etc. published under the Crown, Broadway, Hogarth, and Tim Duggan Books imprints.
Penguin Random House is seeking a Designer or Senior Designer to conceptualize and design marketing, publicity, and promotional materials under tight deadlines. Working primarily for the Avery, TarcherPerigee, and Berkley imprints, this position is an exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge promotional design projects and branding for fiction and nonfiction publishing imprints.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Conceptualizing and designing print and digital promotional materials for our books, including but not limited to print and digital ads, social media images, emails, website assets, infographics, postcards, bookmarks, advance reader copies, and point-of-purchase displays.
- Working closely with the Art Director to refine designs, incorporate feedback, and route work to internal departments.
- Submitting pixel-perfect, typo-free print and digital work to media partners, printers, and vendors.
- Photo researching and retouching.
- Creating book mockups/product shots in Photoshop.
- Working with ad traffickers to generate ad tags and trackers for digital advertising.
- Designing presentations for sales conferences and author and agent meetings.
- Keeping up to date on design trends and marketing news.
Penguin Random House Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Penguin Random House from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Penguin Random House jobs;