Peninsula Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Peninsula job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Peninsula Business Services, branded as Peninsula since 2016, is a multinational company that provides business support – such as human resources, employment law, health & safety and employee well-being services – to employers in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
Apply Online Peninsula Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Peninsula hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for seasoned Sales professionals to take on the demands of Peninsula’s outsourcing solutions. To fit the criteria for the role you will have a wealth of sales experience and be able to step into the Sales Executive role with confidence and a determination to succeed. You will need to be tenacious, manage your workload, and represent Peninsula to the highest professional standard.
So you’re interested? Here’s some information on the role…
- Working alongside a field sales colleague – you will be selling the fantastic services Peninsula have to offer to the small and medium sized businesses.
- You will schedule sales opportunities with business owners/directors to promote Peninsula’s services, and work with your Business Development Manager to generate a quarterly seminar plan to maximise sales opportunities.
- Your pro-active approach will come in handy as you’ll also be expected to self-generate new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity. This will also allow you to accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
Business Development Manager
- Contacting leads and conducting meetings with new business prospects
- Self-sourcing leads and securing new business opportunities
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Ensure high standards of professionalism and customer service, thereby creating referral and intermediary opportunities
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspect of Peninsula’s product and procedures
The right person will have:
- a proven track record in B2B sales
- a mature approach to consultative selling
- excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- a positive attitude, with an unyielding passion for success
- extensive social and business networks
Pay and Benefits Consultant
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Develop an understanding of client needs and Croner Reward services to be able to deliver exceptional levels of service
- Liaise with the internal sales team and research consultants to discuss/scope project requirements and any in-house support
- Collate and interpret client data for desk-based job evaluation and pay benchmarking activities
- Communicate effectively with external clients, providing technical expertise in the delivery of job evaluation training and facilitation of on-site job evaluation sessions; in the creation of reports and development of solutions and recommendations
- Attend client meetings as required
- Provide regular updates to Reward Business Manager
What you bring to the Team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate intelligently, confidently and professionally
- Outgoing personality with strong project management and organisational skills and a tenacious nature
- Good business acumen, articulate and able to use own initiative
- Enjoy working as part of a team
Health and Safety Consultant
The position of Health and Safety Consultant is a field based role where you will work from home and provide Health and Safety support to clients who are a commutable distance from your home. You will visit the premises to assess current health and safety processes, make recommendations, create and implement an effective health and safety system and be available for general advise and support. Peninsula don’t specialise in a particular industry so you will have fantastic exposure which will definitely benefit anyone working toward CMIOSH.
- Conduct Health & Safety surveys of clients’ premises
- Create and implement relevant h&s policies and management systems for the client
- Developing strong client relationships and rapport.
- Advising clients in the use of their health and safety management system to ensure it becomes part of their day-to-day business.
- Liaising with Enforcing Authorities on behalf of clients when required
- Advising our clients on matters of Health & Safety standards and best practice affecting their business
- The undertaking of accident investigations to assist our clients as required
What we need from you
- Tech IOSH as a minimum with H&S work experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong interpersonal & time management skills
- Current driver’s license
Peninsula Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Peninsula from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Peninsula jobs;