Peninsula Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Peninsula by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Peninsula which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Peninsula currently work with over 30,000 different businesses, offering them expert support and guidance that represents excellent cost-efficiencies to help them manage their legal requirements, without the extensive overheads of directly employing skilled professionals. Integrating seamlessly with their own internal HR, Health & Safety and Legal departments, or as their dedicated, sole provider, we make other people’s business our business.
Apply Online Peninsula Jobs
You can be a member of Peninsula family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Do you want to work for a company where your hard work is appreciated, respected and rewarded?
Innovate, succeed, celebrate and then go and do something even bigger and better, and that’s as a direct result of the fantastic people that work for Peninsula.
They’re incredibly proud of our staff and we recognise that through offering:
- A competitive basic salary and up to 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers, contributory Pensions Plan and Life Insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink – we call this ‘Fun Friday’!
- Free ‘high intensity’ fitness class every Thursday (not compulsory!)
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes
- Company Profit Share – non contractual*
Peninsula Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Peninsula and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Peninsula Jobs;