Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Pentland Brands job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
We are family
When you join Pentland, you’re joining an exciting global business that’s built on strong family values
There are perhaps many companies that claim to be led by family values, but we’re the real deal. As a family-owned business, for three generations we have applied family values, supporting our people while giving them the freedom to innovate and become the best they can be in their work.
United in our values
Ours is a global and diverse family. We have more than 19,000 employees worldwide. In the UK alone, we have people of 17 different nationalities, speaking 23 languages. Our global teams are united in a mutual respect and a desire to move the business forever forward.
Investing in our joint future
When you work for us, we invest in your professional development – after all, the whole company shares in your successes. In return, we ask that you complement your skills and knowledge with the ambition to achieve, the courage to suggest new ideas, and the desire to seek improvements in everything we do.
We involve people in shaping our future direction. Earlier this year we invited 100 people, from all levels of the business, help us find the opportunities that will help shape our future strategy. Watch our Strategy Lab video below to find out more.
Apply Online Pentland Brands Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Pentland Brands hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Strategic Account Executive
Key purpose of the role:
This commercial sales role will support Pentland’s strategy in delivering breakthrough results & performance with Sports Direct (including USC, Flannels and any other appropriate SDI fascias), one of Pentland’s identified strategic retailers. Working across assigned Pentland brands this role is accountable for sales, profit and brand presence to agreed KPI’s, identifying and removing barriers to ensure success internally and externally.
- Accountability for the sales, profit, brand presence and KPI’s of our Pentland brands business with assigned brands– monitor, challenge and lead course-correction recommendation s as required
- Lead the creation and implementation of ambitious long-term growth strategies for the brands in line with Pentland customer vision to maximise revenue opportunities, manage the cost base of the business to achieve sustainable profits and provide a stable platform for the expansion of the business long term.
- Design, deliver and execute aligned customer joint business plans (1-3 years) that deliver against the financial, go to market / brand presence and efficiency targets.
- Support annual trade terms negotiations, lead creative thinking behind trading variables and ensure legal compliance in line with Pentland strategy leveraging value from our commercial agreements to best market our brands and drive consumer experience.
- Utilise data and insight to scope, recommend and execute plans/opportunities/mitigate risk and drive efficiency opportunities within assigned strategic customer across the Pentland brands business for all areas of the business from trade marketing to operations.
- To manage the investment within the account (including all discretionary spend and cost prices) ensuring we maximise return and deliver the agreed sale/profit targets.
- Build trust with the retailer to create joint value, influence strategic decisions and leading the delivery of objectives through an accelerated joint business plan
- Manage the sell-in process of assigned Pentland brands ensuring delivery of key propositions through the persuasive selling framework
- Responsibility for internal influence & engagement across the division to align and deliver plans & to bring in a deep understanding of customer & shopper needs into Pentland
- To be an active member of the Pentland Strategic Customer team by working within a matrix global team facilitating, sharing & reapplying learnings that allows us to better work in a Pentland first way.
- To take overall responsibility for assigned brands procurement and analysis of sell-in, sell out, stock turn and order book management including overdue order book, customer marketing plan and all assigned KPI’s.
What you need to have
- Proven track record of managing and delivering results in key accounts
- Ability to build a persuasive selling story
- Negotiation trained
- Strong Influencing skills – ability to influence internally and externally
- Commercial acumen – Understanding of broader business financial principles and how to manage profitability in order to achieve financial gains.
- Shopper/category management experience
- Ability to utilise market / industry / competitor insight to challenge and influence our category / channel / regional strategies and execute consumer focused propositions with customers
- Ability to analyse, spot trends and
build a compelling commercial argument
- Experience of working in a multi-functional team & working in a matrix environment beyond a single market
- Experience of delivering robust brand activation plans within a customer
- Strong communication skills both internally & externally.
- Strong planning and organisational skills are required
- Knowledge of competition law
- Prepared to travel UK & Europe
What we need to see in you
- An ambassador for Pentland Brands across the divisions, role modelling the organisational values and One Pentland approach
- Demonstrates a passion for bringing the voice of the customer in to the business
- Confident, professional and articulate
- Challenge and recommend new ideas and be willing to take risks to drive strategies and efficiencies
- Highly numerate, analytical and comfortable using data and insight to inform thinking and build compelling relevant commercial arguments
- High tenacity & passion to achieve via influence
- Pro-active, exceptionally well organised and able to prioritise behind areas adding greatest Pentland value
- Able to work both independently as well as being a great team player
- Seeks collaboration across cultures, brands and functions to deliver results
- Able to liaise and influence with people at all levels
- Ability to build and lead a team
- Ability to build partnership and trust with a customer/mother brand partner
- Solution mind-set
- Flexible in approach and ‘can do’ attitude
Pentland Brands Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Pentland Brands from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Pentland Brands jobs;