Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Petrofac job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Petrofac is a provider of oilfield services to the international oil and gas industry. It is registered in Jersey (number 81792), with its main corporate office on Jermyn Street, London. It has operational centres in Aberdeen, Sharjah, Woking, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and Kuala Lumpur. There are another 24 offices in various countries. The company is quoted on the London Stock Exchange, and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Apply Online Petrofac Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Petrofac hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for all aspects of marine servicing work at Marine Quay.
Job Specific Duties:
• Assisting with weekly and monthly servicing on Lifeboats, Davits, and equipment
• Assisting with the refuelling of Lifeboats and Fast Rescue Boats
• Carrying out driving duties between sites when required. Altens, Montrose
• Assisting with Free Fall training courses at Marine Quay Aberdeen
• Ensuring all records of maintenance equipment are kept for a minimum of 3 years
• Ensuring data sheets and records of all equipment and chemicals are updated
• Painting of equipment Life Boats and Davit systems and buildings when required
• Carrying out monthly Lifejacket checks and keep records updated
• Assisting with checking Lifting and Rigging Equipment every 6 months
• Assisting with checking of Environmental equipment on site
• Assisting with test driving Lifeboats and Fast Rescue boats after servicing
The successful candidate will have a Mechanical back ground, preferable in a Marine environment. They will have a D1 Category on License and a clean Driving License. Experience with lifting and rigging equipment, lube oils and greases is preferred. We are looking for someone with good communication skills who is comfortable working on their own. On the job training will be provided.
The Production Technician operates and controls process and utilities facilities in a safe and efficient manner, thereby ensuring the continuous production of oil and gas, and associated systems including Utilities and Water Injection.
Carry out adjustments to process facilities under the direction of the Supervisor
All duties and work is to be carried out in accordance with BP written/controlled procedures.
Specific duties include:
• Carry out Production Activities to optimise plant operating parameters as defined by supervisor
• Identify and report to the Control Room any plant/equipment malfunction. Implement adjustments under the direction of the Control Room.
• Ensure that the plant operation meets specifications
• Operate as part of a team, which will include multi-skilled technicians who are responsible for the continuous processing of oil and gas
• Gather and collect data for the process and utility equipment, identify actions to be taken to minimise equipment and machinery failure
The succesful candidate will have a recognised apprenticeship or training scheme
•City & Guilds or equivalent, with ONC or NVQ level 3 equivalent preferred
•Relevant offshore experience required
Petrofac Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Petrofac from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Petrofac jobs;