Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Pets at Home job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Where it all happens
To support our retail stores we have two Distribution Centres. Our NDC in Stoke-on-Trent opened in 2003 and is supported by nearly 400 colleagues.
Due to our successful expansion a second DC was opened in Northampton in 2011 and is known as the SDC. The SDC has the capacity to expand to an operation which is supported by up to 350 colleagues.
Apply Online Pets at Home Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Pets at Home hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
• As Dog Groomer you will be responsible for all aspects of pet grooming and you’ll deliver the very highest standard of pet grooming.
• You will exceed our customers’ expectations by delivering Pawsitively Outrageous Service within the salon.
• Your excellent communication skills will be fully utilised as you will be dealing with customers and their pets on a daily basis.
• You will assist in ensuring excellent salon presentation is maintained and high standards are kept through cleanliness, safety and good standards of housekeeping.
• As Dog Groomer you will assist with the training and development of other salon colleagues.
• Our salons offer a great service every day of the week and so you will work 39 hours over 5 days out of 7
• You’ll have experience of working within a grooming environment, and ideally, you’ll have experience in a similar, fast-paced environment where you’ve taken a hands-on approach.
• It is essential that you are able to complete a groom from start to finish on the majority of breeds to a high standard (please note that grooming your own pet does not qualify as professional experience).
• Having a grooming related qualification would also be beneficial.
• You’ll have a proven track record of delivering high standards!
• You’ll be a people person, have a real passion for pets as well as being a great team player.
• You’ll be hungry to be part of a successful salon and you’ll be proactive in your approach.
• Competitive rate of pay plus bonus.
• 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Birthday Leave – 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
• An extra days holiday when you become a new pet parent (Dog/Cat/Horse)
• An extra days holiday when you move home
• Half a day holiday for your little one’s first day at school
• Pension Scheme
• Colleague Discount – 20% discount for you (plus one family member). This
can be used in Pets at Home stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care
Veterinary Services and Pet Plan Insurance!
• Life Assurance
• Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
• Caring4Colleagues (grants, savings and loans)
• Celebrating Special Occasions? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to
celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are
expecting or adopting a baby!
• Team reward vouchers
• “Treats” benefits – an online range of offers and discounts which are available
exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues.
• Charity Leave – You are entitled to have one paid days leave each year to
work for your favourite animal related charity.
• Values Awards
• Colleague of the Month Awards
• Childcare Vouchers
• Cycle to Work Scheme
We are happy to discuss the opportunity to work flexibly.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Pets at Home Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Pets at Home from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Pets at Home jobs;