Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Pfizer job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Whatever your path, Pfizer may have a career for you
Whether you’re an experienced job seeker or undergraduate, we offer a world of career opportunities across our business. We believe every individual brings unique life experience which adds to the mosaic of Pfizer, helping us have a more positive impact on the world’s health every day. Each position at Pfizer touches and contributes to the success of our business. That’s why, as one of the global leaders in the biopharmaceutical industry, Pfizer is committed to hiring highly qualified candidates for all areas of our business and providing those individuals with access to unparalleled resources and world-class facilities as well as the opportunity to work on groundbreaking research.
DEVELOP YOUR CAREER
Pfizer is dedicated to hiring, retaining and inspiring our colleagues by offering some of the best growth opportunities available in the industry.
Pfizer has been recognised as one of the world’s most admired companies and has been awarded Top Employers United Kingdom 2018 Certification for three consective years. Much of our achievement comes from the importance we place on fulfilling our mission and values, as well as creating an environment that fosters the growth and development of our people.
Apply Online Pfizer Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Pfizer hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Director, Repository Management Lead
Individuals filling the position listed are responsible for providing leadership and deep subject matter expertise in the enterprise content management and business process management solutions as well as associated change management and support activities for the Information Management, Operations Center of Excellence Content Management and Authoring portfolio. Incumbent will partner with Business Technology and business lines to ensure timely system(s) functionality, data integrity and compliance.
- Facilitate the integration of content management and business process management solutions into business processes
- Collaborate with other leaders to define strategies, best practices, and sustainable solutions that ensure the quality and compliance of the content management solutions.
- Drive innovation in content management practices by leading a collaborative program of continuous improvement for enterprise content and business process management within the organization.
- Ensures that the company’s critical information and records stored within COE–owned repositories are managed in accordance with external regulations and internal processes/procedures, are protected and controlled over the long term as well as that content is available for critical business needs and is retained in accordance with established retention schedules.
- Determine strategies and implement improvements to enhance end user experience
- Lead programs to establish content standards in all repositories and ensure content standards are defined and maintained in close collaboration with business process owners
- Participate in governance, change management, roadmap and budget planning activities for the portfolio of content management applications.
- Lead teams of information management professionals and liaise with business and technical groups to define or gather business requirements, define new business and support processes or improve existing processes.
- Provides solutions to complex operations’ issues and communicate these solutions in an influential manner to relevant stakeholders resulting in appropriate decisions.
- Coordinates participation in system release activities.
- Interface with strategic products and services vendors to understand and influence products and platforms direction, usability, features and performance to assist business efficiency and quality.
- Take maximum advantage of new technology by proactively engaging in partner groups to explore new solutions.
- Lead/facilitate development of solution test strategies and user acceptance testing approaches during system releases to ensure high quality of GPD and WRD systems
- Complete training in accordance with Information Management curriculum, including Information Protection
- Management Guidelines (IPMG) and 21 CFR Part 11 training requirements.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and content interface for regulators plus provide Inspection Readiness consultation
- POC and provide in-room support during Inspections or Audits
- Represent Pfizer in industry forums on content management topics (e.g. DIA TMF Reference Model)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information or Library Science, life sciences, or information management related discipline required.
- Graduate Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years content management experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including an understanding of the drug development process.
- Demonstrated, in depth knowledge of Pharmaceutical drug development environment and regulations related to document and records management.
- Demonstrated experience with identifying inefficiencies and/or gaps in processes as well as the ability to propose solutions and/or lead teams challenged with delivering process improvement initiatives or associated system/technology enhancements
- Demonstrated ability to make appropriate business decisions in evolving business environment, as well demonstrate flexibility and tolerance for ambiguity & uncertainty.
- Experience working with international colleagues, with demonstrated facility to understand the “big picture” in terms of potential implications
- Strong demonstrated project management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated customer relationship skills and capabilities and collaboration on teams.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
Technical Skills Required
- Experience with document management systems, databases, business process management systems, electronic workflow/routing tools, regulatory submission and tracking systems.
- Significant experience in application system management and change control processes, application validation and implementation in a GxP environment
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical metadata and standards
- Experience with query tools/data extraction techniques (i.e. SQL, PL/SQL)
- Experience with and understanding of collaboration tools (e.g., SharePoint).
- Experience leading system release activities
Pfizer Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Pfizer from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Pfizer Jobs;