Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Pole To Win job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Pole To Win was launched in 1994 as Japan’s first independent test outsourcing company. We have since grown to become the leading global innovator of quality assurance, technology and language solutions from over 30 locations worldwide.
Our name is derived from car racing. Pole Position drivers do not compete against other drivers to get ahead. They lead the race and set the bar for others to compete against them.
Pole To Win mirrors this by approaching our work with proactive planning and quality forethought in the service areas of Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Customer Experience, Localization, Talent Acquisition and Audio Production.
Apply Online Pole To Win Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Pole To Win hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Accounts Receivable Lead
To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control. Executive having experience of at least 5 years of working in the Accounts Receivable department of a company.
- maintain up-to-date billing system
- generate and send out invoices
- follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- carry out billing, collection and reporting activities per specific deadlines
- perform account reconciliations
- monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- research and resolve payment discrepancies
- generate age analysis
- review AR aging to ensure compliance
- maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- process credit card payments
- investigate and resolve customer queries
- process adjustments
- assist with month-end closing
- collect data and prepare monthly metrics
Sr. Human Resources Manager
Provide HR leadership and support to PTWA team members. This individual will coach managers and their teams on day to day issues and develop and implement strategic HR initiatives to achieve organizational effectiveness. Encourage an innovative approach that will align and support all major organizational initiatives.
If you are looking to join a company that values results and integrity, this is a place for you. Send your resume today! We provide competitive compensation and benefits including 401k.
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training.
- Benefits management.
- Payroll Processing, compensation and salary administration.
- Performance management and improvement processes.
- Talent management and succession planning.
- Employment compliance and regulatory responsibilities.
- Policy enforcement and documentation.
- Employee relations; employee counseling and separations.
- Company and corporate communication.
- HR budget management and reporting.
- Full HR Lifecycle desk management.
German Technical Support Representativ
As one of our German Customer Care Specialists you will need to possess excellent customer communication skills and have a polite, professional customer service manner. You will effectively use your customer service skills to offer German customers the best service and solutions possible and assist them with their enquiries via phone, email or live chat. We are devoted to giving our customers incomparable service by demonstrating exceptional listening, problem solving, common courtesies, empathy, and education every interaction.
We believe that team work and being people focused is one of our strongest values which will help us achieve the highest quality possible and through this collaboration, our business continues to evolve with steadfast passion and determination to remain the global leader in Quality Assurance, Customer Experience, Localisation and Audio Production services. We play hard and work harder with the leading and foremost gaming publishers in the world.
What you’ll be doing
- Deliver extraordinary service to our German customers
- Partner with various business areas
- Do what is right by the customer
- Live and breathe the Pole To Win’s values
- Commit to providing exceptional service and experiences for our customers
- Strive to improve our existing ideas to find more ways to win
- Respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
- Recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- Deal with correspondence as requested/required.
- Logging of all calls and activity accurately and in line with PTW procedure.
Pole To Win Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Pole To Win from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Pole To Win jobs;