Poundland Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Poundland job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Poundland is the biggest single price discount retailer in Europe, providing our customers with amazing value since 1990 and are part of the Steinhoff UK retail group. Poundland have nearly 900 stores, operate across 3 countries and serve 7 million customers a week in our stores.
Apply Online Poundland Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Poundland hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
– Ensure excellent customer service is provided in every interaction with a customer ensuring you are friendly, welcoming and helpful.
– Respond efficiently to till queues to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
– Process till transactions securely, quickly and accurately.
– Deliver effective product availability, replenish stock as directed
– Work as part of the store team to create and maintain a fun and friendly environment.
– Live the company values focussing on taking individual responsibility working towards team delivery.
– Deliver accurate cash handling and till operational procedures.
– Deliver store changes/promotions in a timely and accurate way.
Assistant Manager roles are unique, we’re offering you the opportunity to support your Store Manager to run a store for one of the most well-known retail brands in the UK.
You’ll help your Store Manager to:
– Lead, support and motivate the team to hit performance targets and maintain exceptional standards of customer service.
– Support with people related activities i.e. training, induction, recruitment and HR issues.
– Ensure the management of all cash and other daily administrative tasks are achieved.
– Use your commercial awareness to help drive sales and ensure trading compliance standards are met.
– Treat every pound as your own and keeping costs low so we can create amazing value for our customers
You will provide the link between shop floor staff and the management team and the day to day management of store colleagues and also:
– Ensure excellent customer service is provided
– ensure till transactions are processed quickly and accurately and staff are rotated accordingly
– ensure stock is replenished as required
– undertake other ad hoc duties as directed by ASMs and Store Managers.
– Check for fraudulent transactions
– Check credit card transactions have been authorised appropriately
– Manage resource on tills to ensure till queues are minimised
– Ensure stock rotation takes place
– Report any discrepancies to ASM
– Manage daily rota
– Deputise for Assistant Manager as and when required
– Undertake store security
– First line management and resolution of customer complaints – authorise refunds where appropriate
– Open and close store
– Undertake Health and Safety duties – including staff areas
Poundland Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Poundland from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Poundland jobs;