Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Premier Farnell job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
OPPORTUNITY TO SHAPE THE FUTURE
Innovation is the lifeblood of our business and through our global operations we are helping to enable the future technologies of our world. At Premier Farnell, or one of our companies, you will have the opportunity to shape your future and the future of the company in an industry in which we continue to be leaders.
We have a culture of high performance and continuous development that is open to the world and fosters team spirit. From our great place to work initiatives to clear performance management systems. From our commitment to diversity and inclusion, and social and environmental sustainability, to our training and mentoring programs. It’s a unique environment where employees can grow and thrive.
And ultimately, find your own element.
PREMIER FARNELL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Premier Farnell is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities to ensure that they have an equal opportunity to apply and be considered for a position. If you are unable to use this website to view or apply for a position, please contact our Recruitment team at email@example.com for assistance.
Apply Online Premier Farnell Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Premier Farnell hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Assistant Accountant – Finance & Compliance
The Finance Systems team leads systems change project activity across the Financial Function and supports the wider business in ensuring that the specification, development and implementation of changes is undertaken whilst maintaining or improving financial controls and processes. It also leads compliance activities specified by Finance leadership to ensure the continuous improvement of control and reduction of risk across the organisation. The Systems and Compliance Assistant Accountant will provide support on the very varied activities of the team relating to the Europe and APAC regions. This role is varied and challenging requiring an ability to work independently and to complete tasks to a high standard, often under time pressure.
About the Role…
Provide support for ongoing compliance activities in the Finance Function. This will include supporting with SOX compliance activities, organizing quarterly regional compliance reporting; reviewing access to General Ledger and other key systems, maintaining ongoing controls to detect and prevent fraudulent credit card orders, monitoring of distance sales VAT registrations, as well as other activities.
Responsible for monitoring the Compliance Inbox and ensuring that all requests are actioned promptly. This will include reviewing user access requests to sensitive programmes and systems, ensuring that Financial Control and PCI compliance is maintained.
Supporting day to day and ad hoc project or compliance activities as required. This may require investigating Finance System or business process problem issues, analysing information and presenting it in a useful format, and working with other teams (business and IT) to reach a resolution.
Provide support for the requirements’ gathering, testing and delivery of systems and process change projects initiated within or supported by Finance. This could involve meeting with colleagues to record existing processes and discuss changes to be made or may require the sourcing and analysis of relevant data. All new functionality has to be tested in our development system and the Finance Systems team may either directly test new functionality or provide support to the wider business when they perform this activity.
Provide day to day support on PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance and card processing queries and activities. The business has a wide program of activities to support the continuous improvement of credit card security and processing . The Finance systems team works closely with IT and the wider business to ensure that business process and systems are compliant and acts as a central point of contact for query resolution, responding to general queries about functionality, specific queries about problematic transactions or routing queries to the appropriate internal or external resources as appropriate.
Support go live activities on projects supported by the Finance Systems team: confirming access requirements and providing co-ordination between teams involved.
• Studying towards an accounting qualification
• Mature and practical approach and Self Starter – ability to work independently and with a strong desire to be involved in a process of change and improvement
• Excellent communication skills (verbally and written) with staff at all levels of the organisation, both within Finance and non-Finance Functions.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (esp. Excel and Access an advantage)
• High levels of accuracy and able to deal with detail
• Capable of dealing with a diverse workload and challenging deadlines.
• Audit or SOX compliance experience
• Experience in supporting systems change project activity (eg. testing or requirements gathering)
• Experience in VAT compliance activities
• Experience of PCI Compliance activities
Italian Translator – Electronics (No Freelancers)
Italian Translator – Electronics
Full-time, Permanent Position
Become a fundamental part of our Product Translation team as a Full time In-house Electronics Technical Italian Translator. You will translate technical product data from English into Italian for the Farnell Italy website.
• To Translate and localise technical product data content; Index terms, Product categories, Product Titles, Technical Attributes, Features and Benefits, Private Label Datasheets
• Maintain content in the STEP database
• Review and action failed search terms using thesaurus and key word redirects improving conversion
• Proof check translations of other ‘technical content’ used in Marketing campaigns, eNewsletters, editorials, Direct Mail etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Italian mother tongue, fluent in English
• Translation experience
• Technical background
• Ability to translate technical content accurately
• Previous experience with CAT tools, translation memories and Stibo content management
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
• Proficient in web technical search
• Ability to understand the meaning and the context of the original writing and then translate it whilst maintaining the integrity of the original work
• Experience in a relevant product category
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work within systematic procedures using a complex system with global capabilities
• Ability to plan and prioritise own work effectively to achieve set end results
• Compliant to accept instructions from authority and undertake some routine tasks
• Excellent communicator and team player
• Good written communication and reporting skills
This is an office based job. Freelance option will not be considered.
Premier Farnell Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Premier Farnell from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Premier Farnell jobs;