Procter & Gamble Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Procter & Gamble job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Procter & Gamble Co., also known as P&G, is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procterand Irish American James Gamble. It primarily specializes in a wide range of cleaning agents and personal care and hygienics products. Before the sale of Pringles to the Kellogg Company, its product portfolio also included foods, snacks and beverages.
Apply Online Procter & Gamble Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Procter & Gamble hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
PG HEALTH SUPPLY DEMAND PLANNER
- The Supply & Demand Planner for Central & Eastern Europe cluster will act as a business partner, provide customer orientation and support the commercial part of organization to reach sales targets by increase statistical capabilities to enhance forecast accuracy. This includes forecast management, S&OP leadership, promotional SKUs and artwork variation related activities. Objectives of this individual are tightly aligned with overall regional business strategy: meeting required customer service levels whilst lowering supply chain costs. Main KPI is the sales forecast accuracy.
- This individual will play a role as a coordinator of main supply chain activities, e.g. forecasting, supply planning, launch and other project coordination across different functions (sales & marketing, controlling, regulatory, quality, finance and local distribution).
- Coordinate the Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP) process at the country level
- Drives sales forecast accuracy to hit monthly and annual targets
- Align Demand and Supply with Brand Supply Management
- Execute inventory management tasks – i.e. balancing inventory with service and operational costs, driving inventory reduction initiatives and keep control on write-offs
- Ensure product availability to match sales and business growth for the region – balance demand and supply and ensure and track right inventory levels in place
- Be responsible for operational activities related to order management process: place Purchase Orders, monitor and review supplier on time delivery and tackle any challenges or late deliveries
- Coordinate and monitor all orders with suppliers in regard to forecast and production capacities with Brand Supply Management
- Support shortage & allocation management in case of supply disruption
We are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of experience within supply planning or demand planning areas for Pharmacy / OTC business
- Proven experience with multi-market operating model
- Good problem solving, interpersonal and language skills in English
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes
- Strong analytical thinking and leadership skills
- Valid driver’s license B category (active driver)
MARKETING ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER
- Lead Media Planning, Buying and Implementation for P&G Brands.
- Lead End-To-End Media Budget Ownership to drive profitable awareness and business growth.
- Work in collaboration with P&G Brands to identify new business opportunities, and develop brand media strategies to drive Reach, Efficiency and Effectiveness.
- Lead End-to-End Execution with Excellence of Media Plans in collaboration with media agency partners.
- Work in collaboration with Media Ecosystem across networks, platforms, publishers, measurement panels to drive P&G business growth.
Apply if you have:
- 3-4 Years of Experience in Media Planning, Strategy & Media Implementation
- Preferred candidates: working with Media Agencies in similar profiles, Media Research Agencies or Media Discipline in FMCG companies
Dedication from us:
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Procter & Gamble Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Procter & Gamble from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Procter & Gamble jobs;