Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Prudential plc job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Careers at Prudential
It’s our people that make Prudential.
If you are looking for a career change or are just starting out, take a look at our job board and see if there is something here for you.
With competitive salaries, great benefits and development opportunities Prudential really is a great place to work.
A career with Prudential will be varied and stimulating – so you’ll always be stretching yourself and learning new skills. What’s more, you’ll be part of a culture that rewards high performance with financial incentives and increased opportunities.
In the UK, we are a leading life and pensions provider with around six million customers. And our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for individuals who know the value of great customer experience and are always ready to go that extra mile.
We will offer employment that is tailored to your personal needs, giving you exposure to a breadth of business areas and the kind of developmental support you’d expect from one of the UK’s most respected financial service companies.
Our ability to respond to the diverse needs of our customers is achieved through attracting and recruiting people with a wide range of skillsets, backgrounds and experiences. We are uncompromising in the quality of our hiring decisions and want to recruit from the widest possible pool of talent.
Apply Online Prudential plc Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Prudential plc hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Telephone Account Manager
Telephone Account Manager
Competitive base salary
+ Market leading Bonus Structure
+ Excellent Benefits Package
Working with Prudential as a Telephone Account Manager means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation, a remarkable history and exciting plans for the future. If you’re inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Prudential is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our Reading team as a Telephone Account Manager.
Prudential have account manager teams based in our Reading and Craigforth head offices and they are responsible for looking after our relationships with Financial Adviser firms across the UK.
The main purpose of the Telephone Account Manager role is to work towards agreed sales targets from a defined panel of Financial Advisers. Targets are managed on an annual basis, with quarterly payments being made subject to quality measures and revenue targets being achieved.
This role attracts a market leading bonus scheme on top of a competitive base salary and excellent benefits.
All bonuses are subject to achievement of quality standards, ensuring that we focus on the right outcome for our customers.
As a Telephone Account Manager you will:
- Manage your own panel of accounts
- Deliver against your sales plan and annual sales target within your defined geographical area with support from a Sales Support Executive
- Conduct outgoing sales calls to strengthen relationships with Financial Advisers to promote Prudential’s product proposition
- Make a valuable contribution to the development of account plans to maximise sales
- Utilise cutting-edge systems to create and maintain account plans, run campaigns and maximise sales opportunities
- To ensure all activities remain compliant with policy, legislation and risk appetite.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Hold Level 4 Diploma or have made progress in completing this (with an aim of completing your qualification within 12 – 18 months)
- Have a track record of achieving stretching sales targets ideally within a financial services environment (pensions, protection or investments)
- Be self motivated with high energy and able to work at pace
- Be detailed oriented and able to prioritise your own workload
- Have strong communication, negotiation and objection handling skills
- Have experience of working in a telephony environment building relationships with professionals
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work. It’s also a high-performing environment that thrives on the spirit of shared achievement. As a Prudential colleague you’ll receive all the support you’d expect, including full training and professional development. You’ll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And you’ll join an organisation with a true sense of purpose, that is committed to always doing the right thing.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
Prudential plc Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Prudential plc from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Prudential plc jobs;