Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Qlik job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Qlik is a leader in visual analytics. Its portfolio of products meets customers’ growing needs from reporting and self-service visual analysis to guided, embedded and custom analytics. Approximately 45,000 customers rely on Qlik solutions to gain meaning out of information from varied sources, exploring the hidden relationships within data that lead to insights that ignite good ideas. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Qlik has offices around the world with more than 1700 partners covering more than 100 countries.
Apply Online Qlik Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Qlik hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Partner Sales Manager
The Qlik EMEA Partner Sales Team is part of and fully aligned to the EMEA Sales organization. While one key responsibility is to further build, drive and manage Qlik’s partner ecosystem to generate and support business in all customer segments, the Qlik Partner Sales Team has the sole responsibility for Qlik’s Commercial (non-named-account) business.
How you will spend your time as our next Partner Sales Manager
- You will have the overall responsibility to drive revenue through assigned partners in Benelux
- Play an active role in growing the revenue in the Commercial space (Non-Named accounts)
- Collaborate effectively with regional partner sales and marketing to build strategy & execution plans.
- Conduct QBRs to review performance & course correct as necessary
- Ensure partners support end customers success & value realization to secure renewal & expansion
You will be successful if you are
- Experienced with positioning alternative Partner business and deployment models, including perpetual, subscription, on premise & cloud-based offerings
- A team player; adaptable & responsive
- Goal oriented, with excellent work ethic
- Able to organize, prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under a deadline
- Leader that inspires teaming and trust to influence multiple stakeholders
You will thrive if you have
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in an equivalent position; likely to have experience at a management level
- Track record operating at senior level within partner or customer organizations with demonstrable evidence of commercial success
- Proven experience in software (technology) solutions sales with, through and to Partners with enterprise application vendors
- Repeated experience of creating strategic territory and partner business plans which have resulted in growth and achievement of revenues and goals
- Worked with solution selling methodologies for example CCS, and sales forecasting solutions for example Salesforce.com
- Worked successfully within a matrix, high growth and changing environment
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English
Technical Product Manager
The role of the Technical Product Manager for Cognitive and Augmented Intelligence is to own, drive and develop solutions within the product design process, inventing solutions to solve problems for Qlik’s analytics products. We think you have a great interest in augmented intelligence, conversational systems with AI and natural language. We believe this is the future in the business intelligence world there you will drive, facilitate, propose compelling solutions.
- Owning, driving and developing innovative product solutions, driving their execution and delivery, as the key stakeholder in the product design process ensuring we build solutions users love to use;
- Engaging with Product Managers, customers, UX designers, internal stakeholders, and product engineering to ensure all relevant inputs are included in the development and implementation;
- Assisting UX designers with domain knowledge and subject matter expertise;
- Providing advice, clarification, and guidance to the engineering team during the execution phase;
- Bridging communication around the architecture and wanted business values with the values for the users;
- Providing internal and external communication around product design process and product solutions; and
- Organizing and facilitating product workshops, work closely with product validation and user testing teams to gather product feedback.
You will be successful if you have:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant program of study, or equivalent;
- Previous Qlik products and/or other analytics and visualization products experience, Industry background, and business intelligence domain experience;
- Previous experience with Qlik and/or BI products deployments is an advantage;
- Few years’ experience working with customers in the field, counseling them on deploying BI solutions, developing data and analytics related solutions;
- Demonstrated an acute sense of problem solving abilities;
- A broad understand of technology;
- Understanding of different users’ needs for using data to gain insights, collaborate and share knowledge;
- Previous experience working with a Products and/or R&D organization, an asset;
- Ability to help build awareness and importance of design excellence;
- Keep up to date with current market trends and technology; and
- Strong communications skills
Qlik Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Qlik from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Qlik jobs;