Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Queen’s University Belfast job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Queen’s University Belfast (informally Queen’s or QUB) is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The university was chartered in 1845, and opened in 1849 as “Queen’s College, Belfast”.
Apply Online Queen’s University Belfast Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Queen’s University Belfast hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Gallery and Collections Assistant
To assist and provide clerical support the Curator & Collections Manager in the maintenance of the University’s art collection and the
delivery of the Gallery’s exhibitions and events programme. To supervise the running of the Naughton Gallery space.
1. Day to day supervision of the Naughton Gallery space including liaison with Security and Maintenance staff and contractors;
ensuring the Gallery is opened to visitors in accordance with University requirements and museum standards.
2. Assist in the ongoing preventative care and display of the University’s art and departmental collections and to promote access –
both physical and intellectual – to the Naughton Gallery and these collections, including the maintenance of museum-standard
3. Provide clerical support for the core functions within the Naughton Gallery, following established processes and procedures to
ensure tasks are completed within set timescales:
liaising with artists, suppliers and customers; maintaining and updating inventory databases and visitor mailing lists; assistance
with the administration of exhibitions and outreach projects; arranging external meetings, booking rooms, travel, transport etc.
4. Process purchase orders, invoices and expense claims, and assist in the monitoring of the Unit’s budgets through the
University’s financial system (QFIS).
To provide specialist technical services and user training in support of research activities within the IGFS mammalian cell culture
1. Provide technical advice and guidance to new users (staff and students) on the facility procedures and the use of its specialist
equipment and apparatus.
2. Maintain, test, fault finding and repair of the facility apparatus/equipment to ensure it is safe to use and complies with relevant
statutory safety regulations.
3. Comply with Health and Safety procedures affecting self and others. Provide guidance and maintain safety records generated
by the users, e.g. COSHH.
4. Schedule and facilitate servicing of the facility apparatus/equipment.
5. Ensure general laboratory tidiness.
6. Responsible for the day to day servicing of the mammalian cell culture facility, including stocking reagents, refilling liquid
nitrogen and CO2 systems, autoclaving waste and consumables, keeping safety records, maintaining cleaning, overseeing
billing system etc.
Queen’s University Belfast Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Queen’s University Belfast from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Queen’s University Belfast jobs;