Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Red Bee Media job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
About Red Bee Media
Red Bee Media is a leading global media services company with more than 2500 media service and broadcast experts, primarily based out of 11 main service hubs around the globe. Every day, millions of people on all continents watch television programs prepared, managed and broadcast by Red Bee Media staff. Every year, the business delivers more than 2.7 million hours of programming in more than 60 languages for nearly 600 TV channels.
Red Bee Media’s OTT service has more than 340 channels and over 20 000 live programming every week. The company’s content discovery portfolio spans more than 10 million movies and program titles, covering over 25 languages, and includes an image database covering over 90 percent of all programming available across traditional TV, video on demand (VOD) and subscription video on demand (SVOD). Red Bee Media also provides over 230,000 hours of captioning each year – more than 100,000 hours of which is live.
Want to learn more about Red Bee Media? Please visit www.redbeemedia.com
Apply Online Red Bee Media Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Red Bee Media hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Subtitlers provide live and pre-recorded subtitles for a wide range of television output in a way that conveys the intentions and information of the original to viewers who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Live subtitles are produced primarily using voice recognition software and a process called re-speaking. As well as repeating words, subtitlers speak punctuation and other commands. Red Bee Media’s live subtitling output includes national and regional news, live sport and high-profile events such as Wimbledon and Prime Minister’s Question Time.
Pre-recorded subtitles are time-coded to ensure subtitles match the audio track and are produced using a variety of processes. In addition to the words themselves, file subtitlers need to consider such factors as reading speeds, descriptive labels and how best to convey the flavour and feel of a programme.
Department – Access Services connects deaf and hard of hearing viewers, and blind and partially sighted viewers, to thousands of hours of content through subtitling, signing and audio description.
We are looking to fill a number of positions and to build a talent pool from which to fill further vacancies, as required.
Access Services operates in the broadcast environment, providing a service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Subtitlers must be prepared and able to work on a rotational shift pattern covering a range of shifts.
This role would be ideally suited to graduates with strong language and communication skills, and an interest in the media.
- An excellent standard of written English, including spelling grammar and meticulous attention to detail. Able to proofread, review and correct own work as well as text and scripts created by others to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Able to edit written text or soundtrack into clear, easy-to-read subtitles which retain the full sense and flavour of the programme.
- Experience of using proofreading and editing skills is essential.
- A clear and confident speaking voice.
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and processes and react positively to change.
- Able to provide high quality subtitles for a broad range of programming including news and current affairs, live sport, documentaries, music events, children’s programming, dramas and soaps.
- Strong time-management skills. Able to work under pressure, prioritise and produce high quality subtitles to tight deadlines.
- Able to remain calm, think quickly and make good editorial decisions within the unpredictable and pressurised environment of live television.
- Able to work co-operatively with others as part of a team. Able and willing to share and receive information.
- Show initiative and the ability to work flexibly and/or adapt to changing circumstances.
- Take responsibility for the quality and delivery of own work at all times.
- A commitment to continuous improvement in performance on a team and individual basis.
- An understanding of the difficulties hearing-impaired people face when watching television.
- An interest in, and a wide knowledge of, a very wide range of television output, and an awareness of ongoing developments in the broadcasting industry.
- An awareness of, and interest in, the work of Red Bee Media and its Access Services team.
- A keen interest in current affairs, politics and sport.
Red Bee Media Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Red Bee Media from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Red Bee Media Jobs;