Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Red Hat job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Apply Online Red Hat Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Red Hat hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
The Red Hat Consulting team is looking for a Project Coordinator to work with our UK Services business to join us in Farnborough, UK. In this role, you will manage all aspects of projects at a foundational level using Waterfall or Agile methodologies. You will deliver project kickoffs, manage schedules (milestone or sprints), maintain risk and issue logs, complete regular internal and external status reports, and complete project closeout activities. This is a great opportunity to grow your project management skills with the world’s leading provider of open source enterprise software solutions.
Primary job responsibilities
- Initiate projects effectively, including development and presentation of project kickoffs
- Implement a communication strategy to support ongoing and regular touch points with customer and project teams, as well as cross-functional internal team meetings with Finance, Sales, people management, etc.
- Assist with staffing allocation
- Apply traditional Waterfall or Agile project management fundamentals, concepts, standards, and tools
- Accurately maintain all processes, approvals, and system tools related to specific projects
- Gain an understanding of the Services team global project management framework and methodology
- Experience delivering professional services engagements for multiple customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall project delivery methodologies; certifications are preferred
- Ability to motivate and shape internal and external stakeholders
- Good problem-solving and relationship-building skills
- Ability to stay calm and focused
- Experienced working in fast-paced and delivery focused environments
- Experience working with third party resources
- Understanding of Salesforce.com is an advantage
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Red Hat Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Red Hat from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Red Hat Jobs;