Rentokil Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Rentokil job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
We’re a local company with an international reach across 70 countries. Our customers range from the local supermarket and restaurant to large-scale industrial plants and food production companies. This is a fast growing company. Over the last five years we have expanded significantly and our growth story continues with market-leading innovations, the latest digital tools and great training for colleagues. As a FTSE 100 company, we take our responsibilities to colleagues, customers, shareholders, the environment and communities in which we work seriously.
Apply Online Rentokil Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Rentokil hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Looking for more than just a job? If you’re looking for a challenging role in an exciting business then Rentokil is the company for you. A truly global company with a passion for delivering outstanding service to our customers, Rentokil has been leading the way in the Pest, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care Business for over 80 years. We are always looking for the right people to join us to make sure we continue to lead the way into the future.
Benefits & Rewards
Our colleagues are our most important asset. At Rentokil we offer a positive work environment, attractive terms and conditions, a competitive remuneration package, industry leading training, continuous development opportunities and career progression. We firmly believe in rewarding our people for their hard work and offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Service Awards
- Employee Referral Schemes
- Regular local and company incentives
- Company Sponsored Events
Initial Washrooms is one of the UK’s leading providers of washroom, hygiene and floorcare services. We are currently looking for Multidrop Service Drivers to join our team and deliver fantastic customer service throughout the West London area.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys being on the road, working alone, driving and meeting new people, someone who plans their own days and likes to get a job done well.
Wondering what a typical day looks like for our Service Drivers?
- You will begin your day the moment your transit van leaves your street each morning. It’s an early start for most, but this means your day will finish early too – usually between 1pm-3pm!
- You will set off either to your first customer in your company uniform, or make your way to your nearest office to load your van for the day ahead.
On the Road:
- Your day will be spent visiting a number of unique customers. Want the good news? No two days will be the same due to the variety of our customers you will meet.
- You will service your customers’ washroom products including soap dispensers, air fresheners, nappy bins, feminine hygiene units and indoor and outdoor floor mats.
- Whilst you don’t need to be an athlete, you will work up a sweat loading and unloading units and floor mats for your customers, so you would need to be physically fit.
- You will be responsible for your own health and safety – this means it’s your responsibility to ensure your vehicle is safe at all times and that you take care on the road.
- Time for you to head back to your nearest office to unload and reload so you can start your day all over again tomorrow.
- This is also the time for you to debrief with your manager, discuss your day and get set up for tomorrow.
Area Sales Executive – Initial Medical – High Wycombe
Initial Medical are looking for a dynamic and motivated Area Sales Executive to cover the HP, LU and SL postcodes, including parts of North-West London.
You will be based both in the office (once per week) and in the territory you cover (4 days per week), generating leads, booking-in and attending meetings with current and potential clients, closing deals and account managing our clients’ issues and alterations.
As the Area Sales Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Generating and developing leads through telesales, internal lead-sharing and enquiries
- Attending meetings arranged to account manage and make presentations to new and existing clients
- Building rapport and relationships both internally and externally
- Working toward and hitting set KPIs and targets
- Using your own initiative and planning your days effectively
- Maintaining an existing client portfolio and presenting new products
To be considered for the Area Sales Executive vacancy we are seeking ambitious, outgoing, dedicated and driven individuals.
Experience is welcomed but not required, as we provide 6 weeks’ sales training in our Sales Academy, carried out by our expert trainers. We believe that if you can demonstrate the right attitude and mentality, we will give you the skills and knowledge to succeed within our organisation.
Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager will fulfill an all-inclusive generalist support role. This position will provide hands-on partnership in the areas of employee relations, labor relations, training and development, employee engagement, recruiting and staffing, change management, and organizational dynamics. The Human Resources Manager will be instrumental in initiating and driving HR programs that add value to the organization and are aligned with business objectives.
- Provide day-to-day support and counsel to functional locations in the areas of employee relations, talent management, talent acquisition, compensation, policy interpretation, and employee development. Act as first line resource to managers and employees on HR issues and partner with them to implement solutions. Work with managers and their teams to assess needs, and develop and implement appropriate plans to increase employee engagement and drive organizational performance.
- Champion the Employer of Choice initiatives; providing support, education and counsel to field leadership in the recruiting, selecting and retaining of colleagues. (Veterans, women, etc.)
- Lead HR program roll-outs for functional locations. Assess effectiveness of HR practices/ actions and recommend enhancements. Look for opportunities to improve programs and provide training that will yield better behavior and results.
- Educate management team on talent management strategies, development opportunities, succession planning, compensation planning, and policies/procedures. Partner with management teams to continually evaluate and develop all employees within the organization (including skill building, career planning, and retention programs).
- Assess training and development needs and develop/implement solutions. Conduct training programs such as supervisory training, staff skills & on-boarding initiatives.
- Ensure compliance and consistency to HR practices, and adherence to all federal, state, and local regulations both as a consultant and oversight to all location reps within the West Market locations assigned.
- Possess the ability to lead and manage multiple projects that will help the HR function continue to evolve.
- Assist others in adapting to change, challenges the status quo
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related Business field is required.
- PHR/SPHR certification or HR related professional credential is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of professional level HR generalist experience is required, including at least two years in a Business Partner capacity supporting multiple functional groups in multiple locations.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain focus and overcomes obstacles to meet goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to be collaborative, in a client/customer focused environment with a culture that is driven to-wards excellence and results is required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate performance based relationships; leverages those relationships to enhance the Rentokil brands.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable State and Federal regulations and general business practices required.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized with excellent follow-through and analytical skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills required, including the ability to interface with others inside and outside of the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Must be able to work independently with the ability to juggle priorities and manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and provide recommendations to senior level leadership.
- Strong HRIS and computer skills required: MS Word, Excel, and Power-Point. Use of social platforms
- Excellent facilitation and conflict resolution skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to influencing without direct authority, creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highest professional standards regarding internal customer service, confidentiality and ethical conduct required
- Travel Required: 30% with occasional overnight
Bed Bug Service Technician
Bed Bug Service Technicians inspect and treat bed bugs. They are responsible for communicating with our customers in a courteous manner and leaving their premises and furnishings as clean as when they arrived.
- Perform visual bed bug inspections and treatments when necessary
- Document and complete customers’ reports
- Must be able to travel throughout the regional territory
- Enter and exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over and on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs and ladders
- Use OHSA mandated personal protective equipment
- Use application and inspection equipment; small hand tools and small power tools
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Great benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle and uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
Rentokil Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Rentokil from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Rentokil jobs;