Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete RM job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Our people have some wonderful things to say about their careers.
Here’s where you can find out what they love most about working with RM. Their stories could inspire you too.
Apply Online RM Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about RM hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Regional Sales Manager (The Consortium)
Are you an experienced Sales professional looking for your next rewarding challenge? Are you up for driving success through your management, coaching and development of your team?
The Consortium is the market-leading supplier of Education Resources and is part of the RM Group of Businesses, which creates and maintains an extensive range of innovative solutions and services – all designed or selected to meet the specific needs of educational users. At The Consortium we are focussed on delivering physical and curriculum resources for schools and nurseries.
We recruit a Regional Sales Manager to manage a team of up to 9 Account Managers in London and the surrounding counties. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and development of your team, supporting them to maximise every opportunity and succeed in delivering both your and their objectives. Previous team management experience of running a field based team is essential. This is a great opportunity to be joining the largest supplier of educational resources in the UK as we embark on an exciting new era.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, as Regional Sales Manager you will assist with the delivery and achievement of the strategic sales targets and profit maximisation. A key element of the role is managing the day to day operation of a team of Account Managers and to develop and maintain professional relationships with customers.
- Managing the geographic sales team ensuring full communication of all sales objectives and aims are fully understood
- To review and summarise weekly sales activity within the team and prepare a weekly market overview for the Head of Sales
- To attend monthly sales management meetings with the senior sales team to develop the sales approach for the organisation
- Managing a core group of customers/territory, attending site meetings to develop growth of the business account
Skills & experience
- We are looking for someone with strong commercial awareness who is target orientated.
- A self-starter with the drive to succeed and the ability to be creative when seeking to identify and target new business opportunities.
- Ideally you should live on the patch.
RM Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for RM from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for RM jobs;