Rolls-Royce Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Rolls-Royce job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The turn of the 20th century marked the beginning of an extraordinary partnership between two of the most innovative minds of the moment. Henry Royce, a successful engineer and Charles Rolls, owner of one of the UK’s first motor car dealerships, agreed to sell motor cars under the name Rolls-Royce. At that moment, a new company was born: Rolls-Royce.
Apply Online Rolls-Royce Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Rolls-Royce hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Junior IT Consultant (SAP SD/VMS)
- A degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- SAP certification in SD or another module.
Essential skills/experience required:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- The ability to manage and work with both local teams and within international projects with distributed, international teams (including both internal and external associates).
- A proven ability to solve business challenges with effective solutions based on sound functional design.
- Comfortable interacting with business users at different management levels.
- Experience of ITSM processes of Incident Management, Problem Management and Knowledge Management.
- IT Experience (software and IT-infrastructure), especially conception, development, support / maintenance of complex software.
- The ability to support an operational SAP system, investigate and resolve issues and ensure a stable operational environment.
- Automotive manufacturing & sales.
- Project management.
Essential SAP knowledge:
- Business process experience in SAP SD.
- Sales functions available in SAP ERP and how they can be effectively deployed into a make to order manufacturing environment.
- Hands-on experience of at least one SAP rollout, with functional design in the areas of SAP SD, VC (ideally) and integration with MM/FI.
- Experience in a range of process areas that include:
Order creation including pricing; outbound logistics; billing including intercompany processing.
Desirable SAP skills/experience:
- VMS – Vehicle management system.
- Interface technologies e.g. ALE, iDOCs, EDI (EDIFACT, VDA), MQS, Webservices and SOA.
- Ability to understand SAP ABAP and to debug code.
Customer Relationship Management
A CRM intern is required to join the team at Rolls-Royce to play an integral role in the team based at Goodwood. Working within the Retail Systems and Tools team, the role will be involved in supporting the development and rollout of key CRM related projects in 2019/20. The internship is for 12 months from July 2019.
• Support retail systems strategy.
• Act as key point of contact for all retail systems.
• Act as key project co-ordinator for retail system development initiatives (and software releases), involved in scoping, testing and integration tasks.
• Manage and champion key metrics and reporting for all retail systems to increase knowledge, awareness and usage.
• Support the drive for enhanced data quality within the business.
• Co-ordinate training initiatives to offer training to wider business.
• Responsible for working with key suppliers/agencies.
Aftersales, Warranty & Campaigns
• Creating reports for Technical Actions completion rates
• Introducing dealers to new reporting system
• Supporting the manager with project work
• Helping to develop and create new processes to support daily tasks
• Dealing with technical issues relating to system access.
• Updates to dealer facing bulletins.
• Quarterly dealer key performance indicators report on Aftersales operations to measure worldwide dealer performances.
• Quarterly Internal Aftersales reports.
• Technical Action cost analysis.
• Prepare team and department warranty presentations
Qualifications and experience
•Good communication skills
•Excellent knowledge of MS office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
•Knowledge of SAP an advantage
•Attention to detail including thorough and precise processing of information
•Experience of working with databases
•Passion for the automotive industry.
• Ensuring launch readiness at component level for the introduction of new models.
• The Parts Quality contribution to concept work and supplier nomination.
• The Parts Quality activities within the SE-Teams and at suppliers as part of the industrialisation process.
• Supplier process and product validation through process series and initial sampling.
• The management and containment of non-conforming supplied parts within the Rolls-Royce Plant.
• The closed-loop problem resolution of Parts Quality problems with suppliers (incl. Field issues).
• The management of supplier Parts Quality performance and implementation of corrective actions (incl. escalation, supplier performance improvement, requalification).
• Managing the Parts Quality implications of running changes, supplier relocations and model run-out.
• Tailored Parts Quality activities for bespoke features.
Rolls-Royce Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Rolls-Royce from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Rolls-Royce jobs;