Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Royal London job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Royal London is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £106 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,449 people. (Figures quoted are as at 30 June 2017). Founded as a Friendly Society in a London coffee shop in 1861, Royal London started out with the aim to help people avoid the stigma of a pauper’s grave. Since then we have been helping people help themselves and are committed to delivering the best value for customers and putting members first.
Apply Online Royal London Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Royal London hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join the Intermediary division covering the South Yorkshire area.
Working across the entire Pensions proposition this home based role will involve building and maintaining key relationships with a panel of intermediary clients across the respective area delivering agreed sales targets.
We are interested in speaking to candidates who have experience within a similar field sales intermediary sales role within Pensions, or candidates currently working within the same industry but in an account management / internal sales role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver sales presentations to Intermediaries promoting new and existing sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with panel Intermediaries
- Work with Intermediaries to ensure an excellent and professional service is provided
- Engage, align and work with appropriate colleagues and resources to maximise profitable new business production and to protect existing business
- Ensuring that you have a clear and defined development plan that you continually review and work towards
- Maintain accurate panel information and deliver all other recording minimum standards on NBIS in accordance with the requirements of the Sales Process
- Maintain industry knowledge and continued professional development
Customer Service Consultant
We have exciting opportunities for Customer Service Consultants to join the Group Pensions Servicing Teams in Edinburgh, encompassing our Direct Contribution and Defined Benefit contracts, which offer the opportunity to either utilise your existing pensions experience or develop your career within a leading financial organisation.
We are particularly interested in candidates with proven skills in proactive scheme / portfolio management or with relationship management experience, ideally within Pensions or Financial Services (Although desirable this is not essential).
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking administrative and customer service duties for servicing and claims of existing pension schemes.
- Managing incoming enquiries through various mediums, i.e. calls, emails, written correspondence.
- Being accountable for the resolution of all enquiries, escalating as required.
- Working as part of a team to ensure that every customer (Employer’s, Financial Advisers and Members) receive an exceptionally high level of service.
- Helping to review internal processes with the ultimate view of improving the overall customer experience.
- Helping to manage workflow to ensure consistency across the teams.
- Actively participate in all team goals setting sessions and contribute to team meetings.
- Take full responsibility for the work that you are involved in, generating good discussions with your peer group and Team Manager as needed.
- Providing a quality service through pro-active contact and effective communication.
- Accurate maintenance of client files and data.
Royal London Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Royal London from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Royal London jobs;