Royal Mail Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Royal Mail job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The company provides mail collection and delivery services throughout the UK. Letters are deposited in a pillar or wall box, taken to a post office, or collected in bulk from businesses. Deliveries are made at least once every day except Sundays and bank holidays at uniform charges for all UK destinations. Royal Mail generally aims to make first class deliveries the next business day throughout the nation.
Apply Online Royal Mail Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Royal Mail hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Postman/Postwoman with Driving
About the role
From scorching summer days to the depths of winter, our postmen and postwomen play a vital role, delivering the mail. It’s a physically demanding job – but it’s one the nation relies on. Here, you will:
- Work part-time hours between the hours of 09:48 and 14:48
- Cover periods of leave for a fixed number of routes (so you’ll need to be a bit flexible)
- Sort the mail for your route
- Check your vehicle and join a colleague for your round
- Spend between four and six hours delivering mail outdoors
- Upbeat and self-motivated: You’ll be happy working solo as well as part of a team.
- Love of the outdoors: From rural farms to city apartments, corner shops to business parks, whatever the weather (and, this being Britain, it can get quite extreme) we’re there, six days a week. That means you’ll need to be happy being out and about.
- Good level of fitness: There’s up to six hours per day of walking, so you should relish a role that keeps you fit.
- Excellent organisation: You will need to be able to plan your round and make sure you complete all your deliveries in good time.
- Resilience: You will be able to work under pressure and with the public, acting as a friendly face that people know and trust.
- Flexibility: You will be working in different areas covering your colleagues’ holidays, so you might need to adjust your working hours to match your round.
Driving licence requirements
About the Role
As a commercial cleaner you will be responsible for variety of tasks including mopping, toilet cleaning, washing walls, vacuuming, emptying bins and dusting. We require someone who can operate specialist cleaning equipment. This role will be physically challenging and involves manual handling activities.
Previous cleaning experience is desired, but not essential. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential to communicate with customers and managers and comply with Health & Safety regulations. The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and organise their own time as they will be managed remotely.
36.5 hours per week Full time Monday to Friday. 24 hour shift pattern. 6:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00 and 21:30-6:00
We are looking to offer Permanent contracts.
We are looking for professional vehicle technicians to perform a full range of inspections, diagnosis, maintenance and repair procedures on all types of vehicle, trailers and mechanical equipment and plant operated by Royal Mail Group. Successful candidates must be fully qualified to at least advanced level (IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification) and have proven (via CV) experience of working on the types of vehicles and trailers that you would expect Royal Mail to have, for example LGV. We also require you to have a full driving licence (LGV preferred). A successful applicant will be expected to work as part of an effective team.
• Four weeks annual leave on entry with options to purchase more.
• A 36.5 hour working week.
• Technicians can also expect Shift Payments made in addition to the basic salary as well as Overtime and Scheduled Attendance in addition to basic salary.
• A competitive Company Pension Scheme.
• All tools and equipment supplied.
• And lastly a great opportunity to develop your career working for the largest fleet operator in the UK.
Royal Mail Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Royal Mail from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Royal Mail jobs;