Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete RPS Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
RPS Group plc is a multinational energy resources and environmental consultancy company headquartered in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. It advises clients on the built and natural environment across diverse economic sectors both public and private. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Apply Online RPS Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about RPS Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
We have offices located in Ellesmere Port, Warrington, Mansfield Woodhouse & London with a network of other mobile screening units and nurses in varying locations throughout the UK
The occupational health team in Ellesmere Port and Warrington are seeking to recruit for an Administration Manager to be based within Ellesmere Port
This role will see you overseeing the day to day running of the complete administration function for both offices, with you reporting to the Operations Manager.
You will have line management responsibilities, monthly financial reporting & senior administration duties as part of this position. For this role you will have:
• A solid office administration background
• Worked in a fast-paced, varied environment prior
• Completed financial reporting prior (although RPS have internal bespoke systems for this)
• Ideally to have worked within an occupational or healthcare environment but this not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team, grow with the business and implement and improve processes, working alongside the other Occupational Health Finance and Administration teams
We are looking for a commercially focused Asbestos Consultant who will also supervising and support Technicians and support staff
• Client management, care and liaison
• Organising, assessing and conducting asbestos management, refurbishment and demolition surveys within a team
• Prepare factual and interpretative reports
• Organisation of asbestos removal projects as instructed, and any contractors and subcontractors appointed
• Conducting on site monitoring of removal works including background tests, smoke tests, visual inspections, leak tests, 4 stage clearance and re-occupation tests
• Assist in training technicians on and off site.
• Conduct Asbestos Awareness seminars for clients and their representatives.
The skills/experience you will need are:
• P402,3,4 qualified
• Previous experience of working within consultancies and experience of dealing with multiple clients across a variety of industries
• Commercially focused with proven leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach
• Experience of working to strict deadlines
This challenging and rewarding position is a key office administration role that focuses on service maintenance contracts with the primary goal of ensuring value for money and continuity of service.
You will be working alongside a wider IT administration team, providing support to 40 IT staff
• Purchasing and similar activities
• General office administration support to the complete IT team
• Covering absence of the other IT Administration team
• For the Service & Maintenance Contracts, this role will see you being responsible for:
o assessing new and continuing requirements
o managing the procurement and renewal process
o invoicing management
• High attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Previous office based experience is essential
• Solid understanding of IT systems
• Prior experience of completing financial processes
RPS Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for RPS Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for RPS Group jobs;